Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

((Dragons are usually all large as hell. And they're all kewl in general lol.))
((I’ve seen them lol. And true, I’ll double check how large the actual dragon form is. That reminds me I need to enter how big Quetzalli’s dragon form is onto her character sheet XD))
((Profile** Too much dnd on my mind))
((Yeh I was about to say xD))
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

((with how far away from that human my full dragon form is, and how small the human looks, it is huge))
((Deathwing is always the biggest boyo. From WoW.))
((He is a big boy))
((xD))
((Deathwing is the definitely the biggest lol))

((i have seen bigger dragons))
((I wouldn't be surprised. If ye played WoW before and had been on the Raid Dungeon to fight Deathwing himself.. That boyo is super darn huge, not counting his unnecessary amount of health bar for what I can remember xD))
((God I miss WoW... well playing it))
((Yeah, I got to the part where you fight him and he was huge. Trying to kill him took forever lol. I miss WoW as well))
((Raiding other places across the map where the alliance are, as a blood elf, was fun xD))
((And still is.))

((did you guys not hear about vanilla wow happening again?))
((There was a similar game called the Reckoning! I use to play it all the time! If my ps3 didnt crap out I'd probably be playing it now))
((Ye a majority did.))
((I just have a lot to pay for and my laptop doesn't work with WoW or I'd have it too))
((Ye might need sum gud specs if ye want to run WoW back up with normal fps lol))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus