Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

((Yeah I did hear about it, I don’t play it though. My computer can’t keep up with it))
((Even with the graphics to full potato? xD))
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

((hugs everyone))
((xD had them on maximum potato and it ran like mashed potato))
((Makes a lot of sense xD. *gently hugs Liza back* Mine are always at max and it still runs smoothly. At least I know that it does by playing League like usual lol))
((*hugs Liza* Nice, I think mine are close to max rn? I play League as well lol))
((Ye more of a casul player, or competitive?))
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

((no more talking about WoW or league))
((*hugs Liza gently* my computer cant even run hulu most the time without crashing 😂 or Adobe software's. I really need a new one. Hell it kicks me off Word sometimes.))
((Kind of an in between. I normally play with my brothers or friends, but when I do play I play a mix of arams, learning 5v5, and normal/ranked tft. Do you have a favorite champion?))
((Now that's a zoinks xD. I might need to send ye a gaming PC someday.

So its more like the casul side of League. Noice. TFT is busted for me, I just keep rolling 1st and 2nd places back to back lol. Honestly.. I don't, but I do play Akali a good lot since she's a fun and tricky champ to master, as well to fight against. She can become a pain easily if not focuzed early game. Wut's yer rank in ranked?))
Shadow (played by Elisora)

(( okay so i zoned out from reading this for a bit so what are ya'll conversing about lol))
((If you do that I'll owe you something! Idk what but soemthing!!))
((Rip, Same I’ll pitch in!

And nice lol. Akali is definitely a tricky champion to master, but the few times I played her it was fun. And I’m like 1 level off from regular ranked but in tft I’m gold 3))
((Well try to pitch in XD I’m broke af))
((First was about dragons, then we shifted to some WoW shenanigans, then to League of Legends. xD. Nah dun do that, no owning anything to me.))
((Yikes xD.

Oh wow, so ye haven't like played for a good while like I do xD. I see. In TFT I'm at GM, but soo close to Challenger. I dun think I'll make it anytime soo either way lol. I'm fine where I am rn.))
Shadow (played by Elisora)

(( oh okay thanks for catching me up! lol ))
((Yer welcome lol))
((Yeah I haven’t been playing for very long lol. I’m a noob xD And nice))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus