Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

((Nah ye aren't de noob xD.))
((xD You’d probably die of laughter or annoyance if you ever saw me play the 5v5 or Arams, lol))
((More of laughter as I try to teach ye the pros and cons of the match-up you're facing. Tellin' ye all the pro tips I know so ye can improve at your own pace. Can't always rush perfection.. but I'll make sure to gank your lane frequently for assistance xD))
((xD Thank you! Lol I definitely am a slow learner when it comes to this game it seems. If you want to add me or anything my game name is Cwildseten, and I have the angel and demon wing icon for my profile lol))
((Knowing the items as well as the map itself, timers, the champs.. I mean, there's a lot to know xD. I'll consider it, rn apparently my list is full, and I never knew it could potentially be. Owo))
((Yeah it is a lot lol. And there’s a limit? O.o))
((Apparently there is. owO))
((Owo That’s so weird))
((owo ikr?))
((Lol logic has left the building))
((Apparently so, lol))
((Lol))
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

((is all this is just ooc chat now?))
Shadow (played by Elisora)

(( probably? i dunno i haven't been paying attention lol))

((i mean is that all we are going to do, i miss roleplaying))

(( you have meeeee))
((Pretty much, there isn’t much to do so we’ve just been talking OOC. I’ve been trying to think of plots for my character and if I should add a second character or not in the mean time lol))

((ooo you should do it!!))
((You think so? I have a couple of ideas as to who I should add but the main question is; do I make a new specimen, a guard, or a scientist?))

((i have a character that could literally never be in here))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus