Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Shadow (played by Elisora)

((oof lol))
((Lol which character is it? And also what do you guys think about the kind of character I should add? If you don’t mind me asking lol))
((Well we have like no guards and all the scientists seem to leave sooo Alyson wont be so lonely if you do use a scientist. And unless you have some plot in adding a new specimen it may just come back to the silence. But up to you!))
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

((I'm here, you know))
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

((I can always make a scientist if you guys have a scientist dragon picture, i looked forever for one and i cannot find one))
((True, so probably either a guard or a scientist then. Afol would probably be the best for the guard since he has military background, and either Nightfrost or Akari would be a good scientist or I can make a new one.))
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

((i wanted one that looked semi human, could never find it))
((Well I believe I said like no guards which implied there were but I am sorry. And the guards and scientists are mostly human i think soooo idk I could be wrong though))
((Well I can use either human or fantasy versions for them, I have backstories and things written out for all of that. I’m just stuck on what character I should use or if I should make a new character entirely for the rp lol))
Cycas (played by -Glass_o_Water-)

((Hey uh- a friend of mine told me about this rp, I was wondering if I could join? I asked the owner (Mango? I think) but they didn’t respond. I could join with a experiment working as a scientist or play two characters?))

((lol hello Cycas ))
((I made the fricking scientist))

((ooo i like))

((Oo! Cool character!))
((if i cannot use this i am going to be salty))

((Are we all just waiting for someone? Or would it be okay if I posted a pov?))
(( it will be fine if you post something, please do in fact))

((sure! we'd all like something to do lol ))
((wait, do they need a number first))

(( wym?))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus