Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Muriel Breckenridge (played by Crystaldragon126)

((I made a new character that’s a scientist, if you guys think I should play one for my extra character. I haven’t worked much on it but I’m not feeling the best. Or I could play Afol as either his Phoenix or Human version))
Shadow (played by Elisora)

(( I dunno Crystal whichever you feel like doing i guess xD ))
Muriel Breckenridge (played by Crystaldragon126)

((xD I cant decide that’s why I’m asking if anyone had a preference of what I play))
Cycas (played by -Glass_o_Water-)

((Play whichever one you feel like playing, or flip a coin, that’s what I have to do sometimes xD))

(( i personally don't have a preference so idk xD ))
((i mean does the new person need a number like the other prisoners or not?))

(( oh well idk we'd have to ask Clyde that ))
((clyde, answer the question if you are here))

Cycas walked down the halls to whichever activity they were supposed to do. He was used to the whole lab life, but this one was somehow different, and he truly hated it. He had gotten here his second day of being on this planet.

((Sorry hadn’t reloaded when I posted that, and I think they would?))

(( oh crap Cycas is POed xD ))

((I have no idea what that means, but what else did you expect xD, be prepared if he acts mean. I’m not trying to be mean when he is.))

(( i know that! ive known you for a year in a half now, i know if you really actually wanna be mean ))
she examines the newcomer with great interest. Although she is brand new to this lab as well, she was glad to have been invited to join, even though she hides the fact that she is a dragoness from everyone, she was glad to have gotten the job"hello, my name is cino, who might you be new one"

Shadow hums softly as she sits on her bed drumming her fingertips along her knee.

He signed turned back a looked up at her, “hm what? Oh this generic friendliness.” He sighs, which quickly leads to a cynical smirk. “I’m Cycas, and I’m a freak of nature.” Jazz hands while he says this.
she blinks confused"freak of nature, you are no such thing" her green eyes are seen by him she grabs her clipboard and pen before turning back to him"what is your name?" she could obviously not tell that he said his name as she thought it was some word she did not understand

“You’d be surprised what can happen to you at one of these places.” He stares at her for a moment. “It’s Cycas..It’s in your language. I just said it??”
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

She sighs and kisses Clyde's cheek before heading out. "I have a few things to study. I will see you later." She says as she walks back to the lab. She looks under a microscope. She knits her brows as she examines part of a bone. "Strange..."

(( don't mind me...i'll just be laughing my butt off over here XD ))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus