Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Bartholemew (played by Burrito)

((I have returned, and would like to enter the sentient orb.))
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

((Why? Lol did I miss something?))

((Yes join!!!))
Shadow (played by Elisora)

(( we have a new person in our rp! aka glass-o-water~ she's a friend of mine~ ))

((VERY WELL THEN!)) He appeared in one of the cells with a puff of red smoke, immediately bumping into a wall. "Ugh, summoning sickness....." He said, before realising where he was.

((And then everybody died, the end.))

((Well it's kinda at a stand still lol))

"What are you..." she adjusts the knobs to get a closer look. She blows some of her hair our of her face.
she writes the name"sorry, i am still a bit new to en---" she covers her mouth"i just thought it was an odd word i have not heard before"

He moved towards the bars, trying to figure out where he was. "Oi, anybody there?" He asked, curious and annoyed.

She hears someone and puts her studies in a safe spot and locked up. She heads to the voice. "Hello, you seem to be in a pickle." She chuckles.

He floated away from the bars, not amused. "I'm glad this is funny. Where exactly am I?" He asked, an eye appearing in the center of him, glaring at her.
Cino sees alyson out of the corner of her eye and waves"hi, i am cino, the new scientist, might you be alyson, are you the one who looked over my resume?"

"I just find you new and interesting. Plus you were confused so let me clarify. You are in a lab... more like a prison... which to be fair I wish I could make this a home... but I am only one person. And as my colleague mentioned my name is Alyson." She smiles and faces Cino. "That I am. Cino correct? I'm happy to have you on the team." She holds out her hand.

The eye disappeared as he sighed. "So, you're saying that i'm trapped here, i'm going to be a lab rat for a bunch of scientists, and your staff is...." He trailed off, chuckling. "Ah, nevermind."
"my name did say human on the resume, correct?" she was trying to make sure she did not make a mistake
Cycas (played by -Glass_o_Water-)

Cycas watched the lady leave and as she did that, he walked over to the red orb. “You seem interesting, who are you?”

"I'm assuming you mean what, the answer to which is that I'm a contractual demon. A creature summoned by people too lazy or weak to get the job done themselves." He said with a slight chuckle. "And my name's Bart."

"Stick with the right scientist and itll be nice here. And it said that but you asking implies more..." she raised a brow as she taps her pen on the clipboard.
she shakes her head"i was just double checking i even put a species on my resume, please tell me there are no dragons around"
Shadow (played by Elisora)

(( she is not gonna have a good day when Liza and Karma pop up xD ))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus