Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

She gives her a questioning look. "We have 3 here I believe currently for sure and perhaps even a fourth. Why? Is that a problem?" She gives a quizzical look.
Bartholemew (played by Burrito)

He started to laugh, a mouth appearing where the eye was a while ago. "Oh, this is just too much. I might actually like this place." He said with a grin.

((Or Q))
((do not tempt me to bring them out))

((As a great sith lord once said; do it))
Cycas (played by -Glass_o_Water-)

“I’ve dealt with my far share of demons, you don’t have to explain.” He slyly chuckles, “nice name. My true name of is No.1826, for the sake of convenience though, just call me Cycas.”

He turned back to Cycas. "Well, I suppose it's nice to meet you." He said, the mouth disappearing back into the rest of him. "So, how long until they figure out?" He asked, gesturing towards Cino with a red hand that appeared out of thin air.

“Depends on if she chooses to be anymore obvious, but I bet a solid 2 minutes or so. Which, she’ll probably still be allowed to be a researcher since let’s be honest. Nobody has a back bone here.”
"dragons dont like my scent" she was obviously lying, while telling the truth at the same time
((i gtg for now, i will be back tho))

((Cya))

The hand dissolved, leaving behind a waxy red residue. "I'll give her until she gets close to one of the dragons." He said, barely leaving out the word other. "Want to make a bet?"

She turns to them. "It would be nice if your whispers were actually whispers. I'm literally right next to you two." She clearly knows shes being lied to by Cino. She also does extensive research on who she hires so she already knows more than people realize. "No backbone huh? Please, go on. Because I am the scientist who can make or break your experience here." She says with a smile on her face.
Shadow (played by Elisora)

(( awe bye Serpentina :c ))
Shadow (played by Elisora)

(( Note to self: stay on Alyson's good side xD ))

((Heh, I agree.))

((Probably a wise choice lol ))

He laughed again, floating backwards a bit. "Well, remind me to stay on your good side." He said, a mouth reforming in a grin. "If you have one, of course." He said, staying away from the bars, and out of her reach.

“I would, but my bets already been proven.” He grins then looks over at Alyson. “That’s fair, feel free to, There is no bone you can break that hasn’t been broken before,” the grin suddenly fades to frown as he stares at Alyson with apathetic eyes.
(I swear Alyson’s gonna kill him-)

"Keep it up and perhaps you will not." She chuckles. Her usual chipper self was distracted by other things in her lab.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus