Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Shadow (played by Elisora)

(( lol maybe ))
Bartholemew (played by Burrito)

A pair of shoulders formed out of the same substance as earlier, shrugging. "Eh, fair point. Anyways, if anybody is going to run tests on me, do it now, or forever hold your peace."
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"Who said anything about torture?" She smirks leaving it at that as she taps her clipboard unfazed by his stare. "Well I have important things to get to. Oh and if you need me I will be in my lab. A word of advice? Dont judge a book by its cover. I may be a scientist but that doesnt mean I'm the stereotypical scientist you seem to be used to. I just dislike my intelligence being insulted." She turns and walks with swaying hips back to the lab.

He formed the rest of a vaguely humanoid figure, waxy and featureless. He leaned against the wall in said form, yawning. "So, how's everybody's day been?"
Cycas (played by -Glass_o_Water-)

“I’m having a great day, haha, Saros is gonna kill me once he figures out I’m here.” Chuckles to himself, “I should be back at my planet but I’m stuck here.” He Shrugs, “what about you? Also who summoned you?”

He shrugged once again, sighing. "Well, my day was pretty great until now, and I have absolutely no idea. They'd have to be either a powerful summoner or a demon of some kind, and I doubt they have either here."

“Can’t you just leave? I’m sure we could break out of here.” He says focusing on trying to take the wrappings on his hands off. Which were probably put on when he arrived due to him trying to harm the other lab workers.

He shook his head. "I've tried twice already. Whoever it was that summoned me really didn't wan't me being able to leave." He said with a bitter chuckle. "I suppose we may be able to break out, but I doubt the guards will just let us waltz out of here."

“Great, I don’t care about what they will and won’t let us do, if they get in the way, we’ll kill em’. It’s simple really.” He chuckles, “and if you can’t disappear then you might be free to do whatever you wish without being summoned to other people.”

He nodded, grinning. "Well, I'll need some help getting out of this cell, but I have to agree. I doubt that there's much they can do to stop us." He said, the hands of his body turning into blades.

((He hasn’t even been here a day and he’s already talking about killing- why did you let me use him, Elisora.))
Shadow (played by Elisora)

(( oi! it was a suggestion you decided to use him and i didn't know he was that crazy! ))

((I gtg, see you guys later.))

((I would like to point out that our only guard who plays many guards is Clyde or Mango I should say. Also there is a barrier around the place that prevents many from leaving. Invented by Alyson with help from someone else))

(I’m just messing with you! Sorry xD)
Cycas glances around his cell, pausing for a moment thinking. “Let’s wait till tomorrow then once they let us out we can strike when they won’t be prepared.”

((Yeah, I doubt they will even make it past the front door. I never mentioned this but most of the threats Cycas makes are all bark and only some bite. Also Alyson is really cool character by the way!))

((Correct, but the characters don't know.)) His hands shifted back before the rest of his body dissolved, leaving just the orb. "Alright. I doubt we'll get very far, but it's worth a shot."

((Aww thank you! Wait till you meet Jules! Also are you implying Jules summoned you Bartholemew?! XD))

((Anyone could have, really. I'm not implying anything, at least not purposefully. And I will say the same in court, and deny everything.))

She goes back and examines the bone. "What are you? Everything? Something new?" She knits her brows

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus