Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

(( 😂😂😂 oh dear I'll have to have you meet Jules here soon then))
Cycas (played by -Glass_o_Water-)

(Your welcome! And I think I’ve read her bio, I tried to catch up this before I joined..And I obviously wasn’t able to xD)
“It is honestly, and if they stop us, I’ll make sure they never walk again.” He grins to himself, leaning against a wall in his cell.
she finds a random pair of glasses and picks them up"whose are these?"
((also does anyone have a clue what time period we are in?))

((I think it’s modern since the lab concept seems like a modern idea?))

((Its not olden times bc humans wouldnt have this type of tech and I wouldnt say it's too far in the future so ya modern sounds good))
((i feel as though this is random with all of the different types of creatures though))
((but that would make my character a descendant of Einstein rather than the ancestor))
((i love that no one questioned that her thing says 25 yet she has GREEN eyes and WHITE hair))

((Maybe it is, sorta like scp in a sense that tons of weirdness happens all the time but the lab is keeping it all secret and hidden?))
Shadow (played by Elisora)

(( ooo that sounds cool! ))

((If it makes you feel better Cycas is 5’0 and nobody realizes how short he really is XD))
((most people with white hair at such a young age are albino, which means that they have blue or red eyes, the eye color of cino makes no sense))
((
Cycas wrote:
((If it makes you feel better Cycas is 5’0 and nobody realizes how short he really is XD))
that is not all that short actually for him not being human and all))
she goes to find alyson"you never answered my question"

((Yeah true, but I kinda am thinking about it in human standards and most of his species are much taller but he is a bit of a runt. Also if I pass out and not respond, I’m sorry, sleep will eventually come for me))

((Well I couldnt answer your question being that I wasnt in the room and clearly announced where I would be.

Also this isnt my rp set up, its Clydes/Mangos so only he really knows time periods and what have thee))
((i meant the question of the dragons))
((as that was not in ooc))

Alyson wrote:
She gives her a questioning look. "We have 3 here I believe currently for sure and perhaps even a fourth. Why? Is that a problem?" She gives a quizzical look.

((Nope I did))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus