Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

((whoops sorry))
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

((Np))
((and i read that too, before i even did that, i feel like an idiot, ignore the last thing i did))
she finds alyson"so, what are you doing? I heard you recently got married, sorry my resume might have gotten in during the week of your marriage, how about this as a way to make up for it, you may ask 3 questions and i must answer with 100% honesty"

She takes her eyes off the scope and looks up. "Engaged not married yet. And I may already know all the questions but I'll ask anyway. I do do background checks of people I hire just so you know." She says as she crosses her legs. "Now I know you're not human, what are you?" She looks at her with stern eyes.
"well, i pass for human in most places as i am a dragon with no powers except the normal flight and sense of smell"

"I dont exactly have many questions. Are you willing to work your hardest every day you are here?" She asks
she nods"absolutely, i did put that fact on my resume, i dont lie too much, but i am willing to lie if i see benefits in it"

"If you lie to me just know, I can tell. So dont waste your lies on me. But if a situation needs it for anyone else sure." She rests her hands on her lap. "How will you treat the people here? I'm not talking about about the guards or other scientists." She asks as she looks up at her.
"depends on if i have seen thier species before, i will take a good study of them if i have not and if i have, then i will treat them like the scientists and occasionally take notes of them, so i have a question, what are the names of the other dragons"

"Q, Karma, Liza are the main 3. I think there may be one more but I'm not sure. And I hired you full knowing you were a dragon by the way." She taps her clipboard and takes the bone out from under the microscope. She places it in the box and locks it.
"wait, how did you know?"

She looks over her clipboard. "I have my ways and my connections." She glances up. "Plus you were acting weird a few moments ago when asking about placing human on your resume. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to know things. That and you asked about dragons... which means you are prey of dragons or you have a bad rep in the dragon community. People really underestimate my intelligence." She chuckles as she writes stuff down.
"no, i mean before you hired me, there was no way you knew beforehand" she grumbles"also i do not have a bad rep with dragons, it was just that i thought they would spill the beans on what i might be"
Shadow (played by Elisora)

(( Another note to self: don't underestimate Alyson's intelligence xD ))
((dont ever underestimate cino either, she has already memorized the map, so she knows all of your rooms except newcomers rooms))

She shrugs. "I know a gal who helps me in my hiring process and other things. But its classified." She smiles and scribbles something down on her board. "Without her I wouldve guessed by the interaction in the hall." She smirks.
she nods"ok then"
((Lol since Cino is a new scientist I'll put Afol in since it seems we need another guard if that's ok?))

Quetzalli carved a rock silently in her cell, making a wolf.

"Well it's getting close to lunch. Shall we eat?" She asks

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus