Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Shadow (played by Elisora)

(( i dunno when Alyson will be back btw she had a headache last night so she might be sleeping ))
Cycas (played by -Glass_o_Water-)

Cycas had waited for awhile, “I don’t think they’re gonna let us out of our cell for awhile.”
Bartholemew (played by Burrito)

((Oof, I hope she feels better.))

Shadow walked down the hallways and overhearing the other's words she turned to them with a chuckle."ya know you could just open the door right?"

"Well, seeing as I have no way to do so, no, I don't." He said, an eye appearing and glaring at her.

“And somebody is really wishing to die right now,” causally holds up up gloved hands. The only way I can think of to do scribe the gloves are oven mitts. “But I’m sure I can kill people some other way.” He gets up and opens his cell door, mumbling some kinda curse.

She rolled her eyes and muttered with amusement."it's always the newcomers who want to kill the scientists"

"I really just want to get out. I don't care about killing, as long as I can get out." He said, a body forming out of a red waxy substance.

She decided to ignore the red figure for the moment and she turned narrowed eyes back to Cycas."and besides if you try to hurt the scientists...me and you will have problems"

“What he said. I’m tired of going from lab to lab, I just wanna get home,” he says with a frown. “I’m sure killing them would be fun, but that’s second priority.” He glared at her, “I think we already do.”

He sighed, annoyed at being ignored. He just stood in his cell, waiting for Cycas to let him out. "Hey, you going to help me, or...?"

She sighed."If you actually get to know the scientists you'll find they're not so bad" She murmured quietly before she continued walking down the hallway towards the cafeteria.

“Oh yeah, here.” He looks over at the cell and opens the door. “There, now we just have to get outside.”

He nodded gratefully, walking out. "Great. They probably have security measures in place, though."

When she entered the cafeteria got a bowl of mixed fruits and nibbled on a strawberry.

Cycas didn’t know where else to go so he decided to follow Bart. “Probably, if they didn’t then why would anybody still be here. Aside from the few suffering Stockholm syndrome.”

He walked around, unsure of where the exit was. He simply walked, trying to find one of the scientists from earlier.

“Maybe it’s this way? Or.. Uh,” he looks around at all the different hallways. “It could be that way?” He starts walking down a different hallway.

He shrugged and followed him, looking around as he walked. His body dissolved into a bloody cloud, leaving the orb floating behind Cycas.
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

She finishes her tiny lunch and turns to Cino. "Well I hope you enjoy your time here but I must be going for now. I have a few discoveries to make." She smiles and sees Shadow. She gives a wave and a friendly smile before walking out the door and down the hall.

((Also thank you I am feeling better))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus