Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

"would you like to see my tail before you go?"
((btw, cino is the only character of mine with a definite age))
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"Sure." She checks her watch. "I have time. Plus I an fascinated." She smiles
she moves her lab coat so her tial can come free and she shows it off to alyson

"Very impressive." She smiles as she looks at it. She writes something down and grins. "Well toodle pip." She chuckles and heads out.
she waves
Shadow (played by Elisora)

((alright what i miss? i just got home lol))

((I just left the cafeteria and waved at shadow with a smile before leaving down the hall, Bart and Cy are roaming the halls looking for an exit I think and Cino is still in the cafeteria i think ))

(( ah okay thanks! ))

She lifted a hand to wave back at Alyson with a small smile of her own.
she finishes her food
Cycas (played by -Glass_o_Water-)

Cycas frowned as he saw he was going towards the cafeteria and not the exit. “Dang it! This place makes no sense, we should find a map.”
"i know the way out, but you all will be unable to exit without the permission of a scientist or guard"

“Is that so? You know, I could seriously help your species out, you’d be able to make it to Mars a lot quicker then your current pace. But, only if you let me and the orb go.”
"I do not worry about such a thing"

“You should. Though I guess it’ll be hilarious when they find you.” Just causally walks right past her towards another hallway.

Alyson stands there with a clipboard in hand writing something down. She looks like she is counting something when she notices Cycas. "Why hello there. Looking for a way out?" She smiles softly.
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she looks at cycas"i have already been to mars"

“Yes as a matter of fact I am. By the way, just out of simple curiosity, where to figure that must be?” He then glanced back at Liza, “somehow, out of everything I’ve seen here. That actually doesn’t surprised me.”
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she changes into lizardia which is much less cute and she begins studying cycas

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus