Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"I sure do. Would you like me to show you the exit?" She tilts her head with a sweet smile.
Shadow (played by Elisora)

She saw Lizardia and walked towards her and eyed Cycas before turning back to the female."is he causing you a problem?"
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"no, just studying"

She nodded and began walking away, brushing past Cycas as she headed back towards her cell.
she walks out of the cafeteria and sees lizardia and whispers"which one is that?"

((Are you asking Alyson?))
((no, she was just thinking out loud))
((but if you answer it, it would not be bad))
Cycas (played by -Glass_o_Water-)

He quickly moves out of the way of Shadow the spines along his back flaring. “Don’t touch me.” He then turns his attention back to Alyson, “yes please.
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she freezes one of the spines

(( well this won't end well xD ))

"Let's not get aggressive here. Follow me and I will lead you to the exit." She smiles softly. "I will not lay a hand on you just so you know. Will you please follow me?" She tilts her head as she begins walking in a different direction.
"why are you showing him the exit?"

(No it really won’t xD)
Cycas just slowly turns around to stare at Liza, “Excuse me, but what the heck.” He mumbles some sort of curse in another language watching Liza. But, he decides to follow Alyson instead of fighting.

"Simple. He asked me nicely enough where it was. Who am I to say no to doing that?" She says as they make it to the exit. She opens the door. The barrier is invisible as it surrounds the whole place. "You may go if youd like. And if you decide to come back perhaps maybe we can talk more. I would love to get to know you better." She smiles sweetly.

(( i'm like just waiting for him to smack into it xD ))

“What wait? Seriously.” He stands there for for a moment looking surprised before stepping outside and going to walk away before smack.
she giggles

He growls in anger, “It’s not funny. Ugh, I hate everyone on this god forsaken planet.”
(This is so funny XD)

(( right? xD ))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus