Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

((you all can do some too))
Cycas (played by -Glass_o_Water-)

(Might not be able to reply for a bit but okay))
Cycas finally left his cell and walked through the halls. His hands in his pockets. He decided to go back to the cafeteria, so that’s where he started to go.
she backs away from lizardia"well i have to go" she walks away and sees cycas
Bartholemew (played by Burrito)

"Unfortunately." He said with a sigh. "I doubt you'll be willing to let me out, correct?"
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"Well I can lead you to the exit ya. But as far as you leaving this place no. Unfortunately. But I can show you around this place." She grins as she holds her clipboard close.
she walks to the other side of the lab

“I wouldn’t trust her if I was you.” He says causally eating an apple walking back to another hallway.
(I like how nobody cares where the experiments are at this point xD)

"You just asked me where the exit was. I am not at fault for anything." She smiles. "An apple I see... good choice." She smiles
she lets her wings and tail out once she knows she is alone"god dang, i forgot how much these need to be stretched"

“Oh so that’s what this thing is, it kinda reminds me of a Binewood fruit but, it’s not. Plus I haven’t seen anyone get poisoned by these so.. Definitely not Binewood.” He studies the Apple carefully.

"Would you like pinewood?" She asks as she makes notes.
she comes back after a minute"he said bine, not pine" her tail and wings were already hidden

“Yeah- I have no clue what Pinewood is.” He chuckles.

((Dang autocorrect! I spelled it right the first time.))

"Sorry I misheard. Sorry about that. If you make me a list or tell me I can try to get your favorite foods and drinks." She smiles
"may i have some coffee"

"I meant for Cycas... you can easily get coffee. But there are delicaseas that people want and this cafeteria simply does not have." She says matter of factly.
"i need coffee right now"

"Are you telling me to get you coffee? Because I assure you if you are then you are not going to enjoy your time here." She gives her an icy stare. "Theres coffee in the lab or the office. Even the cafeteria."
"i just forgot my normal coffee that i normally drink at the start of the day"

He looks confused for a moment but smiles in a sorta confused way. “Oh uh, it’s fine, you’re not gonna be able to find where those are located, I think my planets a few light years away. I don’t really need to eat either.” ..’

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus