Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"The best part of this job is you can leave work and get it. Or just drink what's here and deal for the day." She sighs slightly as pinches the bridge of her nose. "I need a vacation." She says as she scribbles something down.

"Well if you change your mind, I do know someone who may be able to help." She smiles kindly as she takes a deep breath.
It was his first week at the facility and seems already seemed out of place for the man. Afol would watch the specimens as he was told to, but many of them seemed to just do things and no one would stop them. It confused him, but perhaps he was looking at the instructions he had been given incorrectly. With his hair tied back and baton at his side, he walked the halls and into the cafeteria for lunch.

“Thank you.” He smiled at the person who gave him his lunch before going to sit and eat. He observed the room as he did, humming to himself.
she nods and gets a call"since when do people call me?"
Cycas (played by -Glass_o_Water-)

“Don’t we all.” He sighs. “Who? I might know them?” He looks surprised.

((He is hunky! 😂))

"Well while you take that I'm going to do some research maybe grab a bite since all I had was an apple." She smiles and looks at Cy "and if you need anything just ask for me or come find me." She smiles softly as she makes her way to the cafeteria.

((Wait are you asking Aly who?))
Cycas (played by -Glass_o_Water-)

He nods in response, “alright, good luck on whatever your researching.” He then walks away to who knows where, I’m lazy xD
((😂 Lol! Ikr?))

Afol looked over as Alyson walked into the cafeteria, smiling at her and giving a small wave. He didn’t really know anyone yet but he was a friendly man.

She waves him off as she walks away to the cafeteria. She gets a burger and a soda. She smiles and thanks the lunch helper and debates on sitting or going to her lab and eating.

She sees him wave and heads over to him. "You're the newer guard right? Afol was it?" She holds out her hand. "Alyson, lead scientist here. May I sit?" She asks with a smile.
Afol smiled and he shook her hand gently. “Yeah, I am! It’s nice to meet you, my names Afol.” He then moved his food so she could sit “Yeah that’s fine!”

"Thank you." She smiles and sips her soda. "So what made you want to work here?" She asks as she takes a bite out of her burger.
Afol smiled, then chuckled slightly “The boredom of retirement finally got me stir crazy enough to get a job.” He joked with her a little, “In all seriousness though I applied because I was curious about the place and thought it’d be better than sitting around home you know?”

"I get that! I cant even imagine sitting around doing nothing. I have to jeep my mind active. Plus this place is hardly ever boring so you will have plenty to do." She chuckles as she eats some more. "What did you so before here?"
Afol smiled, “Well that’s good to hear.” He gave a soft chuckle, “I was part of the military, marines.”

"Shut up! I was in the air force! I made a lot of the tech stuff and additions to the guns and spyware and stuff for all the branches. I was there lead scientist and occational doctor!" She smirks with a proud smile.
“Really?! That’s pretty impressive!” He smiled, “I had made it as one of the soldiers, I got to Lieutenant Colonel before I had to retire.”

"Impressive! Had to retire huh? I was just sent here. Do you like it here so far?" She rests her chin on her hand as she sips her drink.
Afol nodded “Yeah, too many battlefield wounds unfortunately. But I’m healed for the most part now.” He smiled, “And Yeah, this place is pretty nice! I’m surprised how lenient they are on the people here.”

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus