Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"Well it's not like they can escape. Plus with everything that happens her guards quit more often than they stay unfortunately." She chuckles. "As do the scientists. We have lost 4 scientists maybe more in the past month. As for guards well... most left due to the little Jules inncident." She chuckles lightly as she eats some more.
Afol nodded, “True, it’s just different from what I was told was all.” He chuckled and then looked at her curiously, “Really? And what’s the Jules incident?” He hummed slightly as he drank his soda

She raised her brows as if shes about to tell him an interesting story. "Well let me tell you." She tells him all the details. "So she didnt kill anyone but tortured so many guards that they wished they were dead! All because they were mistreating a fellow demon. Granted it probably could've been prevented if different choices were made but eh. Shes good now though. All grown up again. But yeah... many guards quit after that. I dont blame them." She says oddly really into the story.
Afol looked at her in surprise, “Did that actually happen? No wonder they quit....” He then asked curiously again “So are you friends with Jules or is she kind of like the big bad of the place?”

"Jules and I are close but I wouldnt say shes bad. Just I wouldnt get on her bad side. She is very sweet but if you upset her bad enough she could probably blow this roof off aaaand hurt a lot of people. But that would have to be something terrible like killing her kids for no reason or hurting me in some way. We've known each other a long time. She does stuff-- er that's a little confidential... but I wouldnt worry. Shes actually sweeter than I am if you are nice to her." She smiles warmly as she thinks of her friendship with Jules. "She just... has a bad past is all." She shrugs.
she had left the lab to go get coffee((just to pretend that is why i was gone))
((i actually had a really long dinner as the food took forever to get to my table))
"wait, who is this jules, according to what i can remember, she has one of the largest cells, why is that?"
Afol listened to this curiously and nodded, “Well you won’t have to worry about that, I don’t plan on hurting anyone.” He smiled softly. “Maybe I’ll get to meet her sometime!” With a soft nod, he hummed slightly “It’s unfortunate how many do have bad pasts in this world, but the best thing we can do is try to overcome it and make something of ourselves. The past doesn’t define us after all.”

"That is the truth! And perhaps you will! She currently is with Alex telling him about her past ironically. But I wouldnt disrupt them. It's quite serious. We all have something we dont like talking about." She chuckles lightly.

"Oh hello Cino. Jules is top dog really here it seems. A lot of people have taken a liking to her. It's either for her looks or her personality... or both. She been here a long time and seems to try her best for everyone here." She says as she takes another sip.
"what species is she"
Afol nodded, “Well I’ll make sure not to interrupt either, thanks for telling me.” He smiled and then looked at Cino. “Hey, are you one of the scientists here? It’s nice to meet you, I’m the new guard.”

"I cant say... primarily demon though." She says nonchalantly as she takes another bite of her burger. "Its not that I cant tell you because its classified but i just dont know. She doesnt even know." She chuckles. "Shes a mystery to say the least." She smiles.
she nods"interesting, would not be the first i met"

((Ignore this lol double posted))

"Yeah but you have never met someone like her. Just like we are all different in our own ways." She says as she stretches.
she nods"so, danger level?"
"i would assume an 8 or nine based on you saying she caused guards to leave and be injured a lot"

"We dont exactly do danger levels but she is a mixed breed... so I'd say pretty high but if it's out of 10 I'd say she breaks the chart." She shrugs. "But what do I know. Or rather what am I willing to say. Since it's well, patient doctor confidentiality." She says with a nod.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus