Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Afol decided to stay silent after his greeting and he ate a little
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"So we've discussed Jules. Are there any other questions about anything?" She tilts her head
Bartholemew (played by Burrito)

((WHAT HAVE I MISSED!?))

((Just us chatting in the cafeteria lol nothin major))
Bartholemew (played by Burrito)

He eventually came across the cafeteria, a body forming of the same substance as usual. He grabbed an apple, examining it closely.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Clyde smiled, as he walked around
Quetzalli walked around as well, trying to think of something to do as she played with a flower wrapped around her hands.
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She walks closer to Q and she hops on her head, then she hanged from her head, purring softly at her.

"Well, thank you for letting me eat with you both. I have some lab work to do. I will see you both around. See you later Cino and Afol." She gets up and brings her coke with her. She heads down to her lab.

Alyson wrote:
"Well, thank you for letting me eat with you both. I have some lab work to do. I will see you both around. See you later Cino and Afol." She gets up and brings her coke with her. She heads down to her lab.

"Alyson? Alyson?" he asked, looking around

She gets off of Q’s head and she looks around for anyone else that’s in the lab
she sees q and goes over to her"hello little one, you look relatively human compared to the others"

She hears Clyde and turns with a smile. "Hey hun. Did you need me?" She tilts her head.
“Hey Red.” She smiled and then watched her go off. Looking over at Cino, she smiled in a friendly manner. “H-Hi. I’m Quetzalli, a-are you new here?” She asked curiously
Afol smiled “No problem, feel free to eat with me anytime!” He waved a little as she left

She looks around for Clyde and she was in her actual form as she walked on her hind paws.
she nods as her own scent did not smell human, but she was obviously one of the scientists though

Alyson wrote:
She hears Clyde and turns with a smile. "Hey hun. Did you need me?" She tilts her head.

"Well..." he held out a form, it looked incomplete. "I need to do a specimen report, but it's too hard You're a scientist, can you help?" he asked, frowning a little
Quetzalli nodded as well, “I-Its nice to meet you.” She hummed slightly, picking up the scent and she looked curious. “Are you a-a dragon?”
she was currently making a specimen report oddly enough, even though she has not seen all of them, she has jules written down as very dangerous

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus