Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"Sure thing. For whom?" She tilts her head as she sticks her pen behind her ear and gently takes the papers.
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She soon finds Clyde, but she was slightly scared to talk to him.
she blinks and covers q's mouth"shush, ok, you are obviously a dragon"
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Alyson wrote:
"Sure thing. For whom?" She tilts her head as she sticks her pen behind her ear and gently takes the papers.

"Z-999..." he trailed off, noticing it's cell, and Z-999 staring back with a toothy smile. "If you don't want to do it, i'll do it, Alyson" he said, looking into her eyes and taking her hand

She took a few steps to get closer to them as her ears went down and her tail dragged on the ground as she walked closer to them

"Clyde I'm fine okay? I have to get to know everyone anyway." She smiles and gives his hands a squeeze. "I'll call for you if I need help okay?" She smiles and makes her way to Z-999's cell. "Hello, I'm Alyson. How are you?" She smiles warmly.
Quetzalli reeled her head away quickly, but nodded “O-Ok..... I-I won’t say anything. I-I was just curious was a-all.....” she sighed, “I-I’m a dragon as well, yes.”
The Babadook (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

It stepped towards her and kneeled so his head was close to hers. "Good day, Alyson. I see your meeting other people" it said, it's breath was basically pure wind, having no smell, but it was hot
"my nose does not deceit me either, i knew it did not, but dragons seem to be the only species to be able to smell if others are dragons"

She shook her head as she walks back to Q and she looked at Cino with her jaded green eyes.
Quetzalli nodded, “I-It seems so. This I-is my human form, my dragon form doesn’t fit I-in the hallways.” She explained a little, “Did you need help with a-anything?”
"yes, tell me your name" she kept a blank space for that and put the danger level 5, right below the 8 that was lizardia

“Hello” she said as she looked at Cino and her ears twitched a bit as she spoke to them both. She pats Q’s head with her paw and she softly started to purr a bit.
“I-I’m Quetzalli Bloodsworth. If it’s easier everyone calls me Q.” She then smiled “H-Hey Red.”
she points at red"redstar, correct?" she just based it on the color of her fur

She nods at Cino as her tail sways a bit, “Just call me Red like Q is” she added as she softly purrs

"Indeed I am. How have things been for you?" She asks with a bright smile as she makes her notes.
she writes down the two names and writes down the rest of the information that she knows about"what can you all tell me about lizardia"
Teanna (played anonymously)

Teanna and morana where sharing a max security cell. They only behaved if they where together. They sat in a cell messing with there powers and having a decent time. Morana helped teanna and they where best friends and as a team very destructive yet separate they where more dangerous cause there fury just made them that much stronger.
The Babadook (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"Other than living in this small cage and eating garbage, it's a decent experience" leaning in a little closer, it asked "Do you have feelings for other people, Alyson? Does Clyde not make you happy? "

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus