Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

she drinks some of her coffee
“A-All I really know is that she’s like a different personality for Liza.... I-I’ve never met Lizardia herself.” Quetzalli sighed
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

She raises a brow. "No why are you asking that?" She tilts her head as she was confused. "As for it being small, I can see if we cant get you something bigger and may I ask what kind of food would you prefer?" She tilts her head, pen ready.
she spits out her coffee"that ups her danger level to a 10, which makes liza a 10 as well" she realizes that they might be more as her danger level goes up to 15 depending on the personality of the person"i gtg learn about some more of the specimens now, bye"
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

“I have been with her a few times and I could try to explain about her” she said as she looked at her paw abit
The Babadook (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

It chuckled. "Trying to change the subject, I see. Very well, I know what you two have been doing at home" it said, smiling. "Anyway, I would prefer meat and wine, to be fed like the god I am!" it yelled, shaking the cage a little
she goes and gets more coffee before continuing on learning about the others
Quetzalli waved slightly “O-Ok, bye....?” She was definitely confused
Teanna (played anonymously)

Morana activate a shade form of herself and went to god of fear. “ you must be so big and bad. For somebody claiming to be a god why you stuck here? Plus you don’t look all big and bad to me. You look like a overly prideful being who can’t be quiet to save his life.”
"holy shit, multiple personalities is a dangerous trait because one can come out at anytime with no warnings" she wanders into the area where there was the maximum security, curious about the ones in this area

She looks at Q and she pats her head a bit, “It’s fun to be with you” she purred to Q as her tail swayed

"You are an interesting one. And I can get you meat but wine... that's tricky. How high is your alcohol tolerance?" She tilts her head. "As for what happens outside this place is private. Me and Clyde's sex life does not need to be shared." She chuckles.

Teanna wrote:
Morana activate a shade form of herself and went to god of fear. “ you must be so big and bad. For somebody claiming to be a god why you stuck here? Plus you don’t look all big and bad to me. You look like a overly prideful being who can’t be quiet to save his life.”

Speaking into her mind, it said "Watch how you speak to me, little girl, or I'll just kill you and your friend"

Alyson wrote:
"You are an interesting one. And I can get you meat but wine... that's tricky. How high is your alcohol tolerance?" She tilts her head. "As for what happens outside this place is private. Me and Clyde's sex life does not need to be shared." She chuckles.

"I can not get drunk" was all it said, giving her some room.
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she had gotten up from jules and went to babadook"you will do no such thing"
Quetzalli smiled “T-Thanks! I-It’s nice being with you too.”

She slightly rests her head on Q’s shoulder
"may i go in here to talk to the people in here?"
Quetzalli smiled softly and she petted her head a little “I-Is this ok when you’re in this form?”

"Well then we're will start with one small glass a week. Then go from there." She takes notes. "Also dont be making those threats. It makes you look bad. And not in a good way." She says casually as she continues making notes.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus