Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Afol went back on duty and he started walking the halls, humming softly to himself
The Babadook (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

It just turned away, facing away from her and going to a corner
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

“It doesn’t bother me and I don’t mind it when I’m a little cat or as this” she said to her as she purred
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"Anything else you want me to know before I leave? Need anything?" She asks as she patiently sits there.
she checks her card to see if it will let her in

Alyson wrote:
"Anything else you want me to know before I leave? Need anything?" She asks as she patiently sits there.

"We are done here" it said, looking at her before turning away

Meanwhile, Clyde was looking at her worringly
Quetzalli nodded softly, smiling.

She turns into a cat and she gets on Q’s head, then she laid down on her head.
Teanna (played anonymously)

The Babadook wrote:
Teanna wrote:
Morana activate a shade form of herself and went to god of fear. “ you must be so big and bad. For somebody claiming to be a god why you stuck here? Plus you don’t look all big and bad to me. You look like a overly prideful being who can’t be quiet to save his life.”

Speaking into her mind, it said "Watch how you speak to me, little girl, or I'll just kill you and your friend"

“ yea yea. Now now. It was a joke ease up.” She took some keys and unlocked his cage. I love to see how much chaos you can spread. Maybe if you cause enough chaos I could believe your a god. I mean seeing is believing right?”
she enters the room to see the two people playing with their magic"interesting"

Teanna wrote:
The Babadook wrote:
Teanna wrote:
Morana activate a shade form of herself and went to god of fear. “ you must be so big and bad. For somebody claiming to be a god why you stuck here? Plus you don’t look all big and bad to me. You look like a overly prideful being who can’t be quiet to save his life.”

Speaking into her mind, it said "Watch how you speak to me, little girl, or I'll just kill you and your friend"

“ yea yea. Now now. It was a joke ease up.” She took some keys and unlocked his cage. I love to see how much chaos you can spread. Maybe if you cause enough chaos I could believe your a god. I mean seeing is believing right?”

"I will not kill these humans, they treat me well, I will stay in my cage" it stayed in it's cage
Quetzalli chuckled softly, smiling. She started to walk around and tried to find something

"Well then let me know if there is anything else." She says up and leaves to head back to the lab.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Alyson wrote:
"Well then let me know if there is anything else." She says up and leaves to head back to the lab.

He went to Alyson, nervously covering his arm with his shirt. "Did you finish it?" he asked, looking at her
Morana (played anonymously)

Rolls eyes” ya? They treat us like trash. Man most people here seem so dumb it not even funny. humans are sick creatures. I hate them. I have no friend but the one in max security with my real body.” She then dissappeared and looked for a way to cause trouble.
"who were you talking to?"

"Yeah? Are you alright?" She tilts her head curiously. "You're acting weird." She raises a brow.
Teanna (played anonymously)

Teanna looked at cino “ go away unless your going to free us or your going to give me blood. Since I’m basically starving here.”
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

He shook his head, still covering his arm "I'm f-fine, Alyson" the area his shirt was covering his arm with was blood red

She stays on her head and she purrs loudly at her, showing that she’s very comfortable while on her head.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus