Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

She sighs. "Clyde did you forget who you are marrying already? I know when you're lying. Show me your arm and tell me what happened. " she looks at him sternly.
she smiles and tosses blood in"i am cino, i would like to learn about you"
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Alyson wrote:
She sighs. "Clyde did you forget who you are marrying already? I know when you're lying. Show me your arm and tell me what happened. " she looks at him sternly.

He sighed and showed her his arm, there was a big gash and he frowned. "I went into you lab and I spilled a chemical, I guess somehow it did this."
Teanna (played anonymously)

Teanna drinks it. “ why? You going to torture us? Where not dolls or toys. You just like the rest. Trying to lower our gaurd so you can test on us.” She smelled Clyde blood. If she could get out of this cell she go have a drink for fresh blood rather then this trash.
Quetzalli hummed softly and smiled as she practiced her magic in her cell

Afol hummed to himself as he kept patrol and he looked around for anyone
"i am not here for torture, so tell me about yourselves, one of you is obviously a vampire"
"would you like to know about me before you talk about yourselves"

“ yes my other sent a ghost version of herself and is um ets say having fun. Mystic vampire.” She drank most of the blood. But it was clear that old cold blood was nasty to her. “ you look tasty.” She licked her lips her eyes glowed for a moment.
"well, cold blood is not that good for you then, i once had a sister, we were inseparable, kind of like yourselves as far as i can tell, she was strong, i am the smart one, we are twins, she had black hair due to not getting struck by lightning" she closes her eyes and thinks because telling this story is hard on her
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

Red sneezes loudly, causing her to wake up from her sleep and she was slightly scared from waking up by her sneeze.

Teanna “ oh? My friend hates humans with a passion. I smell fresh blood nearby. Tainted blood but it smells wonderful.” Morana ghost self joined herself and hugged Teanna.
Afol sighed softly and he decided to grab some coffee.
"welcome to meeting the hybrid dragoness, my sister had gotten the magic but none of the wings or tail, or horns, i got the sense of smell, tail, but still no horns, we were an unstoppable fighting team, we were terrible children" she giggles a bit"once we become teenagers we were well known in plenty of places, we fought more and even made money, i knew exactly how most creatures bodies worked so i gave her information on where to hit. Once we became 18 we fought people who normally would beat her alone with ease, we were feared, i could fight well too, i liked messing with chemicals a lot, so i could make my own weapons, i study many things. I am a descendant of Albert Einstein, so that adds to our credit. One day we got into a fight with something i had no clues how to beat, i hesitated for too long and it came after me, my sister moved in the way to save me and died, i heard her neck snap like a twig" tears were in her eyes as she had not told this story in a long time

She gets off of Q’s head and she starts to walk around the place once more, seeing if she can meet anyone that was in the lab.

“ Morana a grim reaper. She likely could tell you her last thought or whatever. You ok?”

"Clyde why did you touch the chemicals! They are not left out in the open! What am I going to do with you." She sighs and takes him to the lab where she first cleans out the wound carefully, adds a special non painful chemical to help wash away the old, and then follows up with some cream. She wraps his arm and smiles. "There you are deary. Now please be more careful!" She kisses his cheek. "I am gonna run and grab a coffee or something then I'll be back in here more than likely." She smiles. "Perhaps use the room with the day beds to rest for a bit. You did lose a lot of blood." She smiles.
"it has been way too long since i have remembered this, she died because i hesitated, of course right after that i killed the thing that killed her by finding a pink spot that was its weak point, but she died, i know her last thought must have been that her sacrifice was for the greater good of everyone" she drinks her coffee and calms down"i tried to find a way to bring her back, i was unable"

She looks around for Alyson, because she wanted to help her out and she just couldn’t do nothing. She then yawned as she turned back to normal and she stretched her body a bit as she walked around to find Alyson.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Alyson wrote:
"Clyde why did you touch the chemicals! They are not left out in the open! What am I going to do with you." She sighs and takes him to the lab where she first cleans out the wound carefully, adds a special non painful chemical to help wash away the old, and then follows up with some cream. She wraps his arm and smiles. "There you are deary. Now please be more careful!" She kisses his cheek. "I am gonna run and grab a coffee or something then I'll be back in here more than likely." She smiles. "Perhaps use the room with the day beds to rest for a bit. You did lose a lot of blood." She smiles.

He nodded "Th-thank you... Alyson..." he got out and shambled away

She sees Red. "Well hello Red. How are ya?" She smiles softly after walking away from Clyde.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus