Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Nivar (played by JustAPlayer)

"First day... let's see how this goes..." Nivar would say to himself as he approached the facility from the distance. Noticing that obvious barrier surrounding it, he assumed he could just walk right through. In which... that was the case when he stepped in, feeling a little tingle that made him chuckle quietly. "At least it doesn't do harm." He stated as he walked in through the front doors of the facility. Now looking around, first impressions made him both puzzled, and intrigued. "Whoa- this place looks neat." He thought as he judged the designs on the walls, floors and even the roof. Placing his left hand right below his chin as he used his right to support his left elbow. "Maybe I'll like it here... But first- I can't let myself get lost in here. That'll be embarrassing." Nivar chuckled quietly at that though, then placed his left hand back onto his pocket and began walking around the halls.

Once he was, however, he walked to a middle section stop as there was a sign on the wall that said 'cafeteria <-- and cells -->'. Already in the mindset of trying to find someone who could serve as a guide, he decided to head over to the cafeteria in hopes someone was there for guidance. And for something to drink. Walking all the way there, in a desert-like atmosphere, is not the best.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

His mouth was starting to let out blood as he walked past the vampire
she smells the blood too but says nothing
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

“I’m doing great and I’m wondering if I can help you and Clyde? I don’t have anything to do and I just can’t sit around and do nothing” she said to her as her ears went down and her tail rested on the ground.
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"Sure! You can help me with a top secret experiment if youd like. You have to promise not to tell though." She whispers as she heads to the cafeteria. She notices a new face. She taps his shoulder. "You seem lost. Can I help you?" She smiles.
Teanna (played anonymously)

Cino wrote:
"it has been way too long since i have remembered this, she died because i hesitated, of course right after that i killed the thing that killed her by finding a pink spot that was its weak point, but she died, i know her last thought must have been that her sacrifice was for the greater good of everyone" she drinks her coffee and calms down"i tried to find a way to bring her back, i was unable"

“ if Morana took her souls she could make her a new body. It possible.if we want to see if we can make it happen. It worth a try.” She stated as if the subject was a everyday topic. She showed very little emotion. But her tone said she felt bad for cino.

She follows Alyson from behind, staying close to her and she softly started to purr at her, “Imagine if I was normal like you Alyson, what would I look like?” she asked her as she slightly scratched underneath her own chin as she spoke to her.
Teanna (played anonymously)

Clyde Whistler wrote:
His mouth was starting to let out blood as he walked past the vampire

Teanna went to Clyde. Want me to heal you completely?” She hides her fangs.
"that would be nice, would you like to drink some of my blood in return for doing that, dont worry, one thing i have heard is dragons have more than enough blood" she holds her hand out
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"I could show you! When we get back to the lab! I have this great machine that can show you." She smiles kindly.
Morana (played anonymously)

Cino wrote:
"that would be nice, would you like to drink some of my blood in return for doing that, dont worry, one thing i have heard is dragons have more than enough blood" she holds her hand out

“ I can’t really do it. This cell has a speical device that blocks my more powerful abilities if you could turn it off that be nice.”
"i could do that if you promise not to do anything bad to anyone here" she smiles
((i will brb irl))

Cino wrote:
"i could do that if you promise not to do anything bad to anyone here" she smiles

“ no promises on that. Due to how they have treated us. The6 yet to earn our trust and respect. I guess I can’t help you.”
Afol got his coffee and he hummed to himself, smiling. He looked around a little as he took a sip, his purple eyes filled with curiosity

“And a bunch of the subjects here like me are very friendly” she purred as she slightly bowed, trying to be respectful to the new person in the lab.

Morana “ so? Have you been brainwashed to like them? You have no idea what humans did to me! I hate them.i hate this place!”
"look, there are people here who are nice people, i will personally help to protect you, any harm that comes to you will me on me"
"i was born to a good, mostly human family"
Nivar (played by JustAPlayer)

Knowing that he heard the footsteps of an individual walking behind him, he did stop before she could tap his shoulder. But then, he slowly turned around, his ponytail waving with his motion as he showed a smile their way. "Actually, yeah. I seem to be new here." He said to Alyson in a friendly manner, bringing his right palm up to his chest in a form of a bow. "My name is Nivar Snawish, just another security guard really." Then with his aforementioned hand, he extended it over to her for a handshake. "But some address me as Zen, and I take it you're the scientist... Alyson, was it?" He tilted his head slightly, the warm smile still intact on him. Nivar did also notice the small kittie by her, looking down at her and nodding happily to her. Showing that he cared about her welcoming bow.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus