Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Morana (played anonymously)

Cino wrote:
"look, there are people here who are nice people, i will personally help to protect you, any harm that comes to you will me on me"

“ yearight you know how many humans souls suffer cause of other humans? I use to love humans. But after what they did to me and Teanna and now brought here. I disagree.”
"look, they hired me even though the one who hired me knew i was a dragon, so i know that there are good people, if i promise there will be no more torture, will you make the promise not to hurt anyone? I did just offer my blood to you"
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She stood up straight, “My name is Redstar, but people here call me Red for short” she said to him and her ears slightly twitched as she poke to him, then she smiled at him, slightly showing her sharp teeth. Her tail swayed a bit as she spoke to him, “You have a nice name Zen” she added as she purred at him.

Cino wrote:
"look, they hired me even though the one who hired me knew i was a dragon, so i know that there are good people, if i promise there will be no more torture, will you make the promise not to hurt anyone? I did just offer my blood to you"

“ you offered Teanna blood. Maybe..but if the separate us or hurt us don’t expect us to tolerate it. There will be a price for it.”
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"That is I! I am the lead scientist here. If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask. Would you like a tour of the place?" She asks with a friendly smile as she shakes his hand. "I look forward to working with you Mr. Zen." Her snow blue eyes were filled with warmth as she welcomed him.
"please, i have already made an artificial body for her, i know that it works, but i just have never been able to bring her back with it, i will do anything for her back"
Bartholemew (played by Burrito)

He eventually returned to his cell, the body dissolving into mist as he floated down to rest on his cot.

“ then turn off the device! “ she yelled. She sighed. “ clearly can you not tell? Where in max security.”
"i can tell, this is basic, easy to turn off, for me at least"

She pats Alyson’s head with her paw and she softly purrs at her, “You think bowing was a good idea?” she whispered in Alyson’s ear.
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

She gives a nod and a thumbs up to Red with a smile

((I have to go for a bit! Its game night!! Well coaching but still gotta coach them youngins!!))

Cino wrote:
"i can tell, this is basic, easy to turn off, for me at least"

“ just hurry up and do it!”

((Kk)

She smiles and her tail started to sway once more as she looked at Alyson
Cycas (played by -Glass_o_Water-)

((Ello, what did I miss?))
Bartholemew (played by Burrito)

((No idea. I'm just chillin on my cot.))
she finds the source and turns it off with ease
Nivar (played by JustAPlayer)

"Red huh... I like that name actually." Nivar said with honestly, then glanced over to Alyson when she spoke and shook her hand as well. The smile just gets even brighter as a playfull chuckle escaped him. "I can use a guide right about now... Much better than looking at the signs in the halls." He pointed out, retrieving his right hand right back and nodding after. "Likewise, Ms. Alyson." He actually felt more welcomed than ever for once. Truly he was grateful.

Glancing behind him for a moment, he looked back over to Red. "Hey uh.. you wanna to go for a walk with me?" He asked politely, slowly crouching down then pointing up to his white hair with a chuckle. "You can use my head as a rester if you'd like, I don't mind."

Morana pulls out a book. “ what her name?”
"Cyra"
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"be careful, she is my pet" she giggles about red

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus