Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Cycas (played by -Glass_o_Water-)

“Welp this is getting boring,” he chuckled to himself as he easily opened the lock on his cell and walked out to the cafeteria. Hm, I think the name for it was cofe, or coffee He thought to himself. He noted all the new people on his way. “I doubt most of them will last a week,” he mumbled to himself.
Morana (played anonymously)

“ great oh yes. I do know her. Quiet the event. I almost hate to ruin her afterlife. Yet I struggled not to make her feel the pain she caused others.”
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"all of them have lasted more than a week Sherlock"
Nivar (played by JustAPlayer)

Hearing another voice, Nivar looked over to where the voice came in queation, and there Karma stood. His expression went back to his happy one and waved over to her with his right hand. "Hey there! I didn't even see you." He said as he stood up straight, turning over to her and placing his arm back down. "What's your name?" He asked Karma, showing his warm smile.
"she was a good person, they all called me a freak for having wings and a tail, for being a hybrid, i understand your hatred of humans, believe me"

“I don’t think you get what I mean,” he looked back at Karma with a slight glare.

"I am karma the hell dragon, not a subject here, i am mainly here because jules, i care about her, i came here because of my great niece named liza"
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

“Karma!” she yelled, blushing a bit in embarrassment as she got on his head in her cat like form and she lays down on his hair, softly purring at him, then she looks at Karma with her face red as a cherry.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Teanna wrote:
Clyde Whistler wrote:
His mouth was starting to let out blood as he walked past the vampire

Teanna went to Clyde. Want me to heal you completely?” She hides her fangs.

He looked at her. "Heal... me?"
Afol looked at all the different faces and he hummed curiously. He didn’t really know who to talk to
Nivar (played by JustAPlayer)

"Karma, the hell dragon. Quite the title, I like it." He said with a soft nod in the end, then got caught almost off-guard by Red's act as she casually rested on his head now. Nivar chuckling happily and glancing up to her. "A little warning next time, Red." He points out, reaching over to his ponytail with his left hand and tucking it around his shoulder. Looking back over to Karma right after. "I take it those two are also the specimens here?" He asks out of curiosity of who they actually are.
The Beast Tamer (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

He walked past Afol, weird breathing coming through his mask

"yes they are" she pets red"why is my kitty so embarrassed?"
Teanna (played anonymously)

Clyde Whistler wrote:
Teanna wrote:
Clyde Whistler wrote:

Did you forget I had healing powers?”
Morana (played anonymously)

Cino wrote:
"she was a good person, they all called me a freak for having wings and a tail, for being a hybrid, i understand your hatred of humans, believe me"

“ get me your fake body and let work in peace.”

Cycas looked over at Afol then at the beast taker, almost goes to ask but decides against it. “Well then.” Just kinda -> ...’
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

“I didn’t hear until the last second I got on his head!” she said softly as she covered her face with her paws
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"Indeed. However I can only give a quick tour. Unfortunately, I have something important you could say that needs my attention. But if youd like a longer tour perhaps I can help a little bit later?" She smiles. "They can also show you around of course but I will be able to show you the staff rooms and such."
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Teanna wrote:
Clyde Whistler wrote:
Teanna wrote:
Clyde Whistler wrote:

Did you forget I had healing powers?”

"Then heal me...." he said, letting himself in her cage, and sitting on the ground, blood trickling out of his mouth
she brings it out of her pocket and presses a button and it suddenly becomes a body with dragon wings, a dragon tail, and a bunch of parts that look robotic"here"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus