Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Afol looked at The Beast Tamer curiously, “Excuse me, sir? Sorry I’m one of the new guards, I was wondering if I could help with anything?” He offered a smile, realizing he was one of the staff and hoping he could learn more about the facility
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"it is ok my kitty, come here"
Morana (played anonymously)

The Beast Tamer wrote:
Teanna wrote:
Clyde Whistler wrote:
Teanna wrote:
Clyde Whistler wrote:
His mouth was starting to let out blood as he walked past the vampire

Teanna went to Clyde. Want me to heal you completely?” She hides her fangs.

He looked at her. "Heal... me?"

Did you forget I had healing powers?”

"Then heal me...." he said, letting himself in her cage, and sitting on the ground, blood trickling out of his mouth

She bites him gently injecting him with some of her healing power while take a little blood to refuel. Soon the wound was healed like nothing happen and it was like his body was brand new. No damage inside or outside. She let go and the fang marks healed as soon as she let go.
The Beast Tamer (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Afol Irenbend wrote:
Afol looked at The Beast Tamer curiously, “Excuse me, sir? Sorry I’m one of the new guards, I was wondering if I could help with anything?” He offered a smile, realizing he was one of the staff and hoping he could learn more about the facility

He turned to Afol, his mask seeming to stare into Afol's soul "Ah, yes. Welcome. What may I assist you with?"
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

“Could I stay on his head a bit longer and I’ll come back to you?” she asked Karma

she pets her kitty"ok then"
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Morana wrote:
The Beast Tamer wrote:
Teanna wrote:
Clyde Whistler wrote:
Teanna wrote:
Clyde Whistler wrote:
His mouth was starting to let out blood as he walked past the vampire

Teanna went to Clyde. Want me to heal you completely?” She hides her fangs.

He looked at her. "Heal... me?"

Did you forget I had healing powers?”

"Then heal me...." he said, letting himself in her cage, and sitting on the ground, blood trickling out of his mouth

She bites him gently injecting him with some of her healing power while take a little blood to refuel. Soon the wound was healed like nothing happen and it was like his body was brand new. No damage inside or outside. She let go and the fang marks healed as soon as she let go.

He pulled away. "What the hell!" he mark came back, and grew black. "You bit me!" he got on his knees and the mark seemed to infect his veins, the veins near the bite going black as Clyde screamed in pain

she rolls her eyes and burns the spot that clyde was bit to remove the infection
Nivar (played by JustAPlayer)

"Good to know." He said over to Karma before looking over to Alyson and listening thoroughly to her. Then he softly gave her a nod. "That is fine. If they can show me around, then you can show me more later. Works both ways in the end." He stated with a small shrug and a chuckle to follow. "Good luck on whatever you need more attention with though!" He added with a smile, oblivious of both Karma and Red's small conversation.
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She covers her own ears when she hears screaming, since she has really good hearing, it still hurts her ears.

Cino wrote:
she brings it out of her pocket and presses a button and it suddenly becomes a body with dragon wings, a dragon tail, and a bunch of parts that look robotic"here"

She stood up. She opened the book. “ oh restful soul you are to reborn.listen to me and hear my voice. I give you a brief time in the world of the living. But soon we will meet again after. For I will come for you when your brief visit is over as I have claimed you. Now rejoice and enter you knew form. Enjoy your loved ones as your time in the land of living starts now. You don’t have long. Now return.” Soon the soul appeared and agreed to the terms and entered the body. She worked magic and body came to life. She closed the book and sat in a corner.
Afol looked at the mask, still smiling. “Well I was hoping I could assist you or someone else in the facility, maybe learn more about it? I think it’d better my own work.” He explained

( really Clyde? She did not turn him sh3 healed him. What going on I’m confused.)

"We have none much, though we might need you to suit up, flesh isn't very protective against claws and fangs, and fireballs"

((I'm pretty sure most normal hoomans out there would do the same reaction. No need to be confused lol))

Morana wrote:
( really Clyde? She did not turn him sh3 healed him. What going on I’m confused.)

(Allergies. Basically. It'll go away in like... 5 minutes.)

((Allergies... I guess that works too.))

Nivar wrote:
((I'm pretty sure most normal hoomans out there would do the same reaction. No need to be confused lol))

( I was confused about infection cause I just posted it healed him. But makes sense)

((Yeah, that also got me confused a little lol))
Afol nodded, “Alright, fair enough.” He hummed slightly, “Is there anything I can do to assist after I change?”

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus