Clyde Whistler wrote:
Morana wrote:
The Beast Tamer wrote:
Teanna wrote:
Clyde Whistler wrote:
Teanna wrote:
Clyde Whistler wrote:
His mouth was starting to let out blood as he walked past the vampire

Teanna went to Clyde. Want me to heal you completely?” She hides her fangs.

He looked at her. "Heal... me?"

Did you forget I had healing powers?”

"Then heal me...." he said, letting himself in her cage, and sitting on the ground, blood trickling out of his mouth

She bites him gently injecting him with some of her healing power while take a little blood to refuel. Soon the wound was healed like nothing happen and it was like his body was brand new. No damage inside or outside. She let go and the fang marks healed as soon as she let go.

He pulled away. "What the hell!" he mark came back, and grew black. "You bit me!" he got on his knees and the mark seemed to infect his veins, the veins near the bite going black as Clyde screamed in pain

“ I’m a mystic vampire hybrid. Your welcome. Don’t worry I did not turn you.”
Morana (played anonymously)

Cyra wrote:
Her eyes open

“ hello sleepy.”
Nivar (played by JustAPlayer)

Hearing quite the manly yell from very afar of the corridor, Nivar glanced behind him as to where it eco'ed in wonder. "..Wonder what's happening over there." He said quietly, then glanced up at Red, noticing how she'd covered her ears. So the right thing to do was for Nivar to give her a gentle pet, with his left hand, to calm her down a little. "Its alright, I guess your ears are sensitive, right Red?" He asked to make sure.
Cycas (played by -Glass_o_Water-)

Cycas chuckled when he looked over at Afol, “I think if anyone need any assistance we’ll tell you. Don’t worry.” He studied his expression for a moment, he heard about humans prior to coming here but other then that, he new barely anything about them.
she holds her neck"why am i alive, i died, WHERE IS MY SISTER?"
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"I never thanked you" the mark started bleeding black before it disappeared, he looked her, and scowled, before walking off. His neck still hurt

((Clyde indeed got de spooked.))
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she nods
Afol looked back at him and nodded, “That’s True, I guess I’m just a little eager to do something you know?” He gave a soft chuckle, “I never properly introduced myself, the names Afol.” He spoke to the two of them
The Beast Tamer (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Afol Irenbend wrote:
Afol looked back at him and nodded, “That’s True, I guess I’m just a little eager to do something you know?” He gave a soft chuckle, “I never properly introduced myself, the names Afol.” He spoke to the two of them

He nodded. "Get equipped, and i'll talk you through your job"
Teanna (played anonymously)

Clyde Whistler wrote:
"I never thanked you" the mark started bleeding black before it disappeared, he looked her, and scowled, before walking off. His neck still hurt

“ yeah at least your healing abilities are better unthankful human.”
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

“Y-yes, they are very sensitive and it just hurts a bit” she meowed to him, then she softly started to purr, showing that she’s slowly calming down if someone pets her head for a bit.
Morana (played anonymously)

Cyra wrote:
she holds her neck"why am i alive, i died, WHERE IS MY SISTER?"

“ I brought you back for a short while for your sister sake.”
she goes and finds teanna and pokes teanna's shoulder"umm, can we speak in private?"
Cycas (played by -Glass_o_Water-)

“The names Cycas, and it’s uh- decent to meet you. I honestly didn’t expect someone like you working here, odd.” He shrugged, “though everyone here is.”
"how is it only for a short time, i can feel the working organs in this body, i take it my sister made this"
Afol nodded as well “Thank you sir.” He smiled, “It seems the rules they gave me are a lot different after all.” Looking back at Cycas, he gave a nod. “I figured it’d be a good job, it seems alright so far. I only started about a week ago.”

"Kinda figured." He casually said after she explained why, continuing to give her gentle pets as he began to walk down the hallway like he previously was. Guessing he didn't mind multitasking as he walked and petted her, impressive. "Where are you from, Red?" He asks curiously as his eyes were forward to the corridor.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus