Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Cycas (played by -Glass_o_Water-)

“Figured, things are kinda hectic right now. Much different from the other labs, though it’s probably better that it’s like this instead of..The alternatives.” He frowns but it quickly fades away. “Anyway, you should probably should go do your job, or do what the uh- masked person?? Said.”
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

“I can from a forest outside and my clan was killed, I was the only who survived and some people from the lab took me in, so that they can see what I am, then they treated my injuries” she explained to him.
"is there a way to increase my time here?"
Teanna (played anonymously)

Cino wrote:
she goes and finds teanna and pokes teanna's shoulder"umm, can we speak in private?"

Shrugs. She goes and sits next to Morana. “ he should of known. Plus his blood was amazing.”
"lets finish this deal"she exposes her neck for teanna to be able to bite, that way she can more easily bit her
Afol nodded softly, “Yeah, I probably should. Well it’s nice to meet you. May I ask your name?”
Morana (played anonymously)

Cyra wrote:
"is there a way to increase my time here?"

“ yes but sadly Not while I’m her at this place. You died a5 your appointed time. You where not good enough or deserving in life to be completely reborn. Your just a soul with a body a soul I claimed.”
"i did it all for my sister, sacrificed myself"
The Beast Tamer (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Cino wrote:
"lets finish this deal"she exposes her neck for teanna to be able to bite, that way she can more easily bit her

'hey... dragon scientist... could you not feed the vampire?"
((umm, he is not supposed to know she is a dragon))
((plus we are far away from him))
Morana (played anonymously)

Cyra wrote:
"i did it all for my sister, sacrificed myself"

“ what about all the fighting and families that suffered? That got killed or disabled cause of you? Is that fair? Your sacrifice is the reason I even agreed to let you come back for a little whil3.
Cycas (played by -Glass_o_Water-)

He looks amused, “It’s Cycas. I just said it, or if you prefer No.1826 you can use that. But I believe Cycas is easier to say.”
"she would have been hurt, if not killed if i had never done that, and all i did was injure, i never killed, i fought a lot." she sighs"i knew she would have been more useful to the world than i am"
Nivar (played by JustAPlayer)

Nivar quietly listened to her every word, nodding every so often. Then as she finished, he glanced up at her as he walked. "Must of been tough. But sounds like a crazy adventure, in a way." He said with a soft chuckle. Then he looked back forward, placing his left hand back down from the pets. He probably got a bit tired about it. "How is the experience in this facility to you? You like it?" He also asked.

Cino wrote:

Walks up and licks her neck. “ thank you.” She then bites gently and drinks. She only took a small amount. “ you taste nice. I can’t tell you happy about your sister being back.”
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

“Once I got used to this place and made a few friends, it’s great when people treat someone like family”

Cyra wrote:
"she would have been hurt, if not killed if i had never done that, and all i did was injure, i never killed, i fought a lot." she sighs"i knew she would have been more useful to the world than i am"

“ your being annoying. I judge souls. Now please enjoy your sister. It not everyday you get to see a living relative again after you died. Now go. It annoying you bugging me.”
"i am absolutely happy, i missed her so much, but i knew she might be upset about it" she sighs"you can drink from me whenever you need to"
"why am i even arguing, i know that these are all the things i said to myself in hell, is there a way i can make a deal to be able to stay longer"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus