Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

((XD I’m dumb I didn’t see that he said his name XD))

Afol nodded, giving a slight chuckle of embarrassment “S-Sorry, I tend to ask the same questions over again. I’ll use Cycas, numbers and stuff just sound so.... odd, is a good way to put it. But anyway I better get going, let me know if you need anything!” He waved slightly as he walked out of the cafeteria and into the changing room. He found the suit and changed into it quickly, then tied his hair back so it wouldn’t get in the way.
Nivar (played by JustAPlayer)

Nivar smiled softly, knowing that the people in here are threating them well. "That's nice to hear." He said, continuing to walk down wherever they were headed at this point.
((XD ok I just saw you did say his name I’m just dumb lmao. How did I forget that?!))

((I'll be MiA for a bit.))

((And how could you forget?! xD))
Teanna (played anonymously)

She nods before sitting down. “ I hate bloo$ bags out of the freezer. It tastes bitter and nasty after taste but tolerable.”
((XD IDK! I’m working on something for school at the same time as I’m replying so maybe I’m just getting mixed up? XD))
she nods and hugs teanna a bit just to say thank you, she begins crying a bit, out of joy
Bartholemew (played by Burrito)

((SO MUCH I MAY HAVE TO LEAVE AGAIN))
Morana (played anonymously)

Cyra wrote:
"why am i even arguing, i know that these are all the things i said to myself in hell, is there a way i can make a deal to be able to stay longer"

“ sadly I can’t leave this cell much less the build so not at the moment.”

((I guess that's a nice excuse lol.))
"so teleportation magic can help? that is easy"she snaps and they both are outside
Cycas (played by -Glass_o_Water-)

((XD I do that all the time. Or I’ll repeat something that’s already been talked about.))
((Lol I know I’m an idiot don’t worry XD And I do the same))

Afol finished and he started looking for the Beast Tamer again with a soft hum

Cino wrote:
she nods and hugs teanna a bit just to say thank you, she begins crying a bit, out of joy

Teanna hugged back. “ I can tell. Now please fix this. clyde and the rest hate me.”
Cycas (played by -Glass_o_Water-)

“Alright then.” Cycas then, finally went and got coffee, though he didn’t know the correct term. “This is so bitter..” he said to himself, “it’s really good.” o_o
(I secretly wanna make him addicted to coffee.)
"Just do not bite anyone else, except me of course"
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She stays on his head

Cyra wrote:
"so teleportation magic can help? that is easy"she snaps and they both are outside

“ that fine. I just I have to travel and I’m not leaving Teanna there. They will do who knows what to her.”
Teanna (played anonymously)

Cino wrote:
"Just do not bite anyone else, except me of course"

“ no promise.”

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus