Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

she hugs her sister
Morana (played anonymously)

They walk out the cell and goes outside. “ thanks.” They do activities outside and actually seem happy about it and more friendly while being outside.
"so is the deal on?"
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

She sits in her lab focused as she has her goggles on her face. She is mixing some delicate chemicals that will burn if spilled. She has a sign on the door that reads Please Knock and Wait For A Response Before Entering.
she goes to alyson with cyra
Morana (played anonymously)

“ likely not due to your sister.” She stated before playing with Teanna.
Teanna (played anonymously)

Teanna went and taped a not to Alison door before playing with Morana again.
she rolls her eyes and knocks on the door

"Come in!" She yells still focused on the chemical experiment.
she enters with her sister"meet my sister"

"Its very nice to meet you. Gove me Oooone second. There! Done!" She moves her goggles up which have left red marks all along her face. "Hi I'm Alyson! It's a pleasure to meet you." She smiles and holds out her hand. "I apologize for the mess. I'm conducting an experiment." She smiles warmly.
she shakes the hand"i am her dead twin sister cyra"

She smiles. "Well it's a pleasure. Dead but now alive in a sense I see." She gives a little chuckle.
"probably going to be dead again soon"

"What do you mean?" She tilts her head and notices a note on her door. She walks over and picks it up to read as she listens to Cyra
"well, I was revived by one of those in that other area"

"Wait by whom? It couldnt have been Jules since she is with Alex currently... and I haven't talked to many who have that ability." She tilts her head.
"wait, can jules make it permanent? wait, the one who revived me said she claimed my soul"

"Jules can yes. She is part-- er nothing but just know she can. Shes a demon afterall. Queen bee of demons to be fair." She says as she holds the note.
"but i feel like my soul cannot be taken with ease"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus