Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Afol sighed as he ended up not being able to find the Beast Tamer after changing, so he decided to try and find something to work on. He grabbed some coffee from the cafeteria again but this time grabbed an extra before he gently knocked on the door to the lab. Maybe he could be of use there?
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"Come in!" She yells then looks at Cyra. "Well if anyone could it would be Jules." She smiles.
Afol opened the door and smiled, “Hey Alison!” He closed the door behind him and waved to Cino and Cyra before looking back at Alison, “Sorry to bug you, I was just wondering if I could be of help? I brought coffee as well if you’d like it.” He gave a soft chuckle

"Oh thank you! I'd love some! I need my coffee addiction filled." She chuckles. "Hmmm I could use help I suppose but I need to figure out who 'helped' Cyra and Cino here." She chuckles.
Afol nodded and gave her the other cup of coffee he had brought with a smile. “No problem! And alright, I can do either or both. Do you remember where you were revived, or what they looked like?” He looked at Cyra
Morana (played anonymously)

Walked in. “ it was me and this Jules can’t cause I harvested her soul and bears my mark. She bound to me. The only way to free her was to destroy her never to be reformed again and no longer be her sister. I’m a reaper. It my job. Oh and Tyra and pan have been reborn. I reincarnated them. I’m a pure blood grim reaper.”

She takes the cup. "Thank you. And I see. Well i happen to know that the person who rules over all reapers is Death... who is very close to Jules. But not really the point I suppose. Your mark or not, things can always be done differently." She smiles softly. "What exactly went down while I was in here? I mean geez I do one experiment and all hell breaks loose... if it's not this it's a little demon torturing half the staff!" She rubs her temples. "Are you here to help?" She tilts her head.
Morana (played anonymously)

Morana glares. “ You want to play that game? I just revived her and my friend healed your husband and this is thanks we get? You backstab me?” She summoned cyra soul back into her hands. Suddenly she vanished leaving the fake body.
Cycas (played by -Glass_o_Water-)

Cycas walked by the door, hearing the commotion. Then he carefully opens the door, “Whats uh- going on?”

"What the hell just happened? What did I say to offend her? I was asking if she could help get her soul to Crya... si she can actually live. Did I miss something?" She knits her brows very confused.
she thinks,"not with what i did, i went to hell yes, but i think they gave up on torturing me, i literally had nothing happen, i enjoy pain in many cases, even my own, and they cannot mentally torture me"
Afol watched this and was about to speak up a little when she vanished. He sighed softly and shrugged “I honestly don’t know.... I think I missed it to.” He looked at Alyson

"Well in any case until Jules is done my hands are kinda tied here. I cant track reapers or what have you but I mean they'll be back I suppose. Perhaps they will explain what happened. As for Hell... I'm surprised you dont know Jules then." She sips her coffee and closes her eyes. She practically melts into the coffee.
"i killed to protect my sisters own honor, protecting my honor as well, but i did not care about my honor"
Teanna (played anonymously)

Teanna “ you where power playing her so she too cyra soul back. You all betrayed her trust. You basically just threatened taking cyra away from her. That is one of the most offensive things to do or say. She very weak due to her powers being drained by raising cyra. Saying you can turn to Jules and saying she close to death and death rules over reapers is possibly th3 worse thing you could of said! You humans and dragons never change. “ she left to go to her cell and locked it with advanced magic.
"we aint power playing, her head hurts, i can tell, your sister does not seem to take her deal"

She sighs. "Yes because my logic of wanting to get all hands on deck here to help keep Cyra here and not dead is totally offensive. What I said was factual information was it not? If she can do it great but from my side of things it sounded like she wasnt going to give her the soul back. Can you understand how confused I am now? But hey I'm just a scientist. And I just got involved. So pardon me for not getting the facts." She knits her brows and takes a few deep breaths. "I really really need a vacation away from everything. But leaving means chaos apparently." She sets her cup down and leans over against a table to relax her back.
Teanna (played anonymously)

Teanna cries in her cell and her powers completely destroy the cell. Her eyes turned red. She looked like she was about to attack anybody who came close to her.
she goes to teanna's cell and knocks on it"i just do not quite yet feel like anything i do will get me to last here longer with your friend, Cino gave her a deal and she basically said that with the deal she got would make her not want to keep me around for any more time, i betray no trust as my trust feels like it was broken"
“I don’t think that’s what she meant at all....” Afol sighed, then looked over at Alyson. “Would you like me to help you out in here in case something happens?” He asked, seeing the evident stress and he didn’t think it would be wise to follow after and try to explain the situation. It seemed to only escalate things from his experience

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus