Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"This is why Jules needs to be present..." she mumbles so it was barely heard. "Oh... yeah I will need to get this from escalating any further. I swear it's like i work with kids some days. Or people with very easy anger issues. I have seriously had enough." She vents out and tosses her empty cup in the trash. "For now I think I need to make it so the higher threats and their shields or whatever keeps them from using their full power can only be turned off by me or any other person who can be trusted... I should've never..." she holds her stomach and shakes. "I... think I need to sit down..." she begins stumbling over to a chair.
Teanna (played anonymously)

Cyra wrote:
she goes to teanna's cell and knocks on it"i just do not quite yet feel like anything i do will get me to last here longer with your friend, Cino gave her a deal and she basically said that with the deal she got would make her not want to keep me around for any more time, i betray no trust as my trust feels like it was broken"

“ your living my absorbing her power. She sacrificed over half her power to brin* you back for your sister sake. If sh3 was full power then you could earn your freedom. But after the last time she tried to be civil with humans and dragons they threaten to use Jules to make you live longer. So how my friend suppose to recover if she imprisoned her and used almost all her magic and can’t refuel? You all are selfish. She gave up so much for mortalsonly to be treated badly and get back stabbed.”

((Am I the only one confused??))
((Nope I am thoroughly confused as well lol))
Afol nodded, “I’ll stay then. And yeah I don’t really know what that was about but hopefully it’ll smooth over soon.” He tried to reassure her, then nodded “Is there anything I can do to help with that?” Offering, then looking worried, he helped her to a chair “Are you ok?”
"LOOK, I WAS NOT TOLD, SO YOU CANNOT BLAME ANY OF THIS ON ME, AND ONCE SHE GOT HER TIME, SHE COULD GO GET SOULS, THE HOUR WOULD BE DAILY, GETTING SOULS DAILY WOULD BE EASY, MY SISTER AND I TRIED, WE TRIED HARDER THAN YOU THINK, BUT YOUR FRIEND SEEMS STUBBORN"

((Like I dont think I threatened anyone. I simply said Jules could help as in help everyone in a sense. I never said take the soul away from her. I just meant She can help Cyra like be alive 😂 I'm really lost. It's a fact that the head of the Reapers is Death himself. So everything I said was factual based nothing was meant offensively))
((look, it was not a physical threat, it was the threat of trying to get jules to do it, Morana technically owns Cyra's soul))

" well yea cause she don't want me dead. cause guess what the last time somebody escaped. they got killed. So unless they allow her to leave. we cant help you. unless she turned you into familiar . now if you want the deal to work. then leave juls out of it and let her leave everyday to gather souls and to gain her magic back. once she strong enough then maybe she might be able to extend your life. not our fault they trapped us here. don't you dare blame us."

"I'm fine... I just have stomach issues. My acid eats at my...NGH... lining causing some severe pain that last a few minutes." She hunches over in pain on the chair. She is sweating as her cheeks burn up. "Top of the counter are is a fluid. The liquid is blue with the Nnnnnnnumber 23 written on the bottle." Her eyes are reddening from dryness. "Fill a syringe with that sssstufffff.... please hurry!!!" She falls off the chair as her body stiffens slightly and foam seeps out her mouth.
"how much time daily does she need"
"i bet i could find i way to fix that"

" I deal 6 hours. " she said. her eyes went to there normal gold.

((Ah yes you get locked up in a prison and expect to just be free to roam in and out... logic=0 sorry but this is a lot of confusion for me and I'm freaking 22 years old! I get what's shes saying I just dont understand how it went from calm to AAAAAAAHHHH in two seconds. I OFFERED HELP not let her do everything! And yes Jules is really powerful so naturally Aly picked her since she knows her best. Anyway, I'm done stating my point))
"fine, we will need to get alyson to take the deal though"

Alyson wrote:
((Ah yes you get locked up in a prison and expect to just be free to roam in and out... logic=0 sorry but this is a lot of confusion for me and I'm freaking 22 years old! I get what's shes saying I just dont understand how it went from calm to AAAAAAAHHHH in two seconds. I OFFERED HELP not let her do everything! And yes Jules is really powerful so naturally Aly picked her since she knows her best. Anyway, I'm done stating my point))

( I can leave the rp if you want. it just how I made her. it just how she saw the remark. her backstory makes things complicated. but I can remove her from the rp)
((no, i am tired of people randomly leaving))

((-.- that's what you take from that? No continue i dont mind im just simply saying I dont understand as well as I should be! My lanta peeps I say one thing and peeps go off. You dont have to leave I never meant for that I just like logic and reasoning and im currently just confused give me time to adjust.))

Alyson wrote:
((-.- that's what you take from that? No continue i dont mind im just simply saying I dont understand as well as I should be! My lanta peeps I say one thing and peeps go off. You dont have to leave I never meant for that I just like logic and reasoning and im currently just confused give me time to adjust.))

(it just how I made her. sorry im not leaving the rp. im just trying to think of best explaining it.)

teanna " go see maybe we can prevent her from becoming overly destructive. "
"lets go to alyson, she seems very nice, i bet she will take the deal"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus