Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

((i gtg for now))
Teanna (played anonymously)

she follows cyra to the lab and sees Alison. she thought about biting Alison just to mess with clyde and to help her.
Afol went wide eyed and quickly grabbed the bottle and syringe, drawing up how much it said on the bottle and giving her the syringe
((Sorry that took so long I had to finish my homework!))
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"J-Jam it... in my... thigh..." her hands clenched into fists and couldnt move.

((No worries))
Afol nodded and he did exactly that, pushing down on the plunger. He put his hand there for a moment after removing the syringe to keep the liquid from coming back out and he knelt beside her worriedly. “Are you ok?”

After a few seconds her muscles relax. "Yeah... I'm good now." She lay there on the floor for a moment as she takes a deep breath. "Usually I just ride it out... this was a bad one." She lightly chuckles. "Thanks..." she sits up and shakily sits in the chair with her head in her hands. "Can I help you?" She says a little tired but kind enough as she saw Cyna and Teanna by the door as she was getting up.
“What happened, was that an allergic reaction to something?” He asked as he quickly went over to the sink and grabbed a washcloth from the cabinet, wetting it with cold water before coming back over and gently holding it to her head as he tried to help her feel better. Looking up at the two coming in, he had an expression of slight worry as he wondered if this was the best time

"Its... just a random thing that happens. Mostly when I'm not eating well or stressed. It's hard to explain." She admits as the cold washcloth feels nice against her burning face. "I'm stubborn... I could have many gifted people fix it but... I want to fix it myself with science... Its kind of a pride thing.." she sighs slightly.
Scar the unyielding beast (played anonymously)

((Gosh dang it I hate how much time you all have, I got tones of homework and by the time I look back to this there is, no joke, five pages since I posted))

((Its usually worse tbh but I work until like 5 my time and then free most nights other than coaching and boyfriend time))
Afol nodded softly, “I see.... Well it’s good that you found something that helps with it until you find a cure.” He offered her a gentle smile, “Want me to get you anything, try to help you calm down? If it’s stress that’s causing this...” he sighed
((It’s normally worse, honestly I kind of gave up trying to read everything I miss when I’m at school or doing homework))
Nivar (played by JustAPlayer)

((I, honestly feel that as well lol.))

"I'm alright... usually I find comfort in food but honestly I'm just not feeling well right now. I appreciate the offer though. That and the help. Laying there in that position for even a few minutes hurts nonetheless 30 minute to an hour if I have to ride it out." She chuckles as she stretches a little.

((I can fill you in but idk how great itll be since I was confused through half of it))

The giant lumbers through the lab looking for someone, or anyone.
“No problem, if there’s anything you need let me know ok? I don’t want you to have another reaction like that.” He hummed slightly

((Right now I’m just wanting to find someone willing to talk to me))
((If you want I can have Quetzalli come talk to you?))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus