Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Nivar (played by JustAPlayer)

((Yeah, I was confused as well when I read through it. Most is unlogical, but its sorta understandable. Nivar is just roaming the halls, knowing the facility at his own pace accompanied with Red. So.. its best I don't interrupt anyone haha.))
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"Thanks... I hate them just as much as you witnessing them." She laughs. "Thanks though Afol. It means a lot that you are willing to help." She smiles weakly as she tries to get up but ends up falling back into the chair. "Well it looks like I'm hoping to be sitting." She chuckles as she sits there with her chin in her hands.
Scar the unyielding beast (played anonymously)

((I'd appreciate and enjoy the company.))
Cycas (played by -Glass_o_Water-)

((I’m not even gonna try to read back and figure out what’s happening.))

((I'd say come in Alysons part of the lab but it's kinda a full house of silence 😂 and I'd use Jules buuuut shes occupied at the moment))
((Ok, I’ll respond with Quetzalli then as well!

And basically there was a fight between Morana and Alyson (verbal not physical) and Teema got mad as well, and it was because of how Cyra’s soul was being handled I think? But anyway Cyra went to Teema and talked with them and now they’re back to Alyson to try and get her to agree on a deal. Alyson had a pretty bad reaction to stress that Afol was helping her out with and he’s still doing so))
Nivar (played by JustAPlayer)

((Yep, that basically summarizes all the past shenanigans. I'd give you an A+, but I'm not a teacher xD. Nicely done though!))
Afol nodded, smiling “I’m glad I was able to help! I don’t really have anything that helps with me, but I have some pretty bad nerve damage in the right side of my body so you might see me spazz or just not feel anything on the right side at random.” He explained, then chuckled softly as well “If you want to I can bring things to you? Though you should probably rest.”
Quetzalli hummed softly to herself as she roamed the halls as well, and eventually saw Scar. He was the only one she had seen in a while, and she hadn’t seen him before. As she walked over she gave a greeting in a slightly quiet tone, “H-Hello, a-Are you new here? Sorry I-I’ve never seen you before.” She gave a soft smile
((XD Thanks! Lol hopefully that helps those who missed what happened! I went back and read it since it wasn’t near as much as I normally miss lol))
Cycas (played by -Glass_o_Water-)

(Thank you for the recap!)
Cycas is probably wandering down the halls, trying to figure out where he should be or go. Or to possibly figure out what humans are.
((i am back now))

Scar stopped and looked at the young woman, the guards to looked to each other not sure what he’d do, but he simply replied, “three weeks ago I arrived. I am Scar.” He said suddenly squatting to look her in the eyes.
((you know something funny, with how i put it, it seems lizardia is attracted to Cino))

"Thanks but I dont want to be a burden. That and I cant rest right now. I have too much to do. But i just need a new back and stomach and well body and I'll be set." She chuckles jokingly. "I just need to refuel... could you maybe bring me back some food... surprise me but nothing mexican... I cant handle spicey." She asks not wanting to be a bother but kinda needs food. "Also, I do hope you are alright as well with your nerve damage and stuff!" She smiles as she rests her head on the table.
The Beast Tamer (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

((What are you guys doing for Halloween? I'm gonna be a Wastelander, and i'm gonna paint a nerf gun like this
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/94/bd/eb/94bdeb54ddc84ae57288e2c0eb1f5982.jpg))
"i could always bring some food in from home, i hope you do not mind chicken, bacon, any sort of pork, fish, horse, goat, or any cow"
Quetzalli nodded, “I-It’s Nice to meet you, I-I’m Quetzalli. I-I came here about.... I-I think it’s been a month now?” She looked at him with hazel green eyes filled with curiosity. Then realizing she might be intruding she took a quick look at the guards “S-Sorry to interrupt, I-I wanted to say hi.”

He cocks his head a little vapor spraying through the holes in his muzzle, “I don’t dislike talking, as I unable to hunt at this time it is more appealing than silently walking.” His arms shifting under the restraints.
Afol nodded, “Of course! I’ll go get it.” He smiled at her and then thanked her before walking out to grab her some food. Going to the cafeteria, he hummed slightly and grabbed a fruit salad, plain cheese pizza, a bag of chips, some water, and a burger in case she didn’t like pizza.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus