Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

((Nice! I’m probably not going to do much for Halloween, I don’t really have anyone to do anything with. If anything I might sit around in a Cookie Monster onesie and watch scary movies lol))
Cycas (played by -Glass_o_Water-)

((Honestly I wanna do that right now XD, I don’t quite know what I wanna be. Possibly something spooky or comfortable though.))
Scar the unyielding beast (played anonymously)

((Id do the same but I haven’t any onesies))
((how i read the first two words in scar's thing proves that i have a dirty mind))
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"That would be nice Cino as well. Maybe for tomorrow's lunch?" She smiles sweetly as she is weak.

((Thinking about being Jules tbh))
"which would you like" she realized she listed off everything in her freezer except a couple things"did i forget to also ask about deer, rabbit and squirrel"
Cycas (played by -Glass_o_Water-)

Cycas sighed, and turned around possibly seeing someone or something? If anyone wants to talk to him, he’s open.
(Found out I cant go to school tomorrow so I’ll probably be on for awhile.))
Quetzalli nodded, “I-It sounds boring having to silently be lead by guards.” She hummed slightly, “I-If you don’t mind me asking, where are they taking you?”
((wait, that means karma will have her playmate again))
Afol came back with the food and water on a tray, “Hey, I wasn’t sure what you liked so I grabbed a couple of options.” He walked over next to her and held it out so she could take it if she wanted to

((What? No I meant for halloween that's what I wanna try to be XD))

"Um steak? Chicken? Honestly anything's alright by me." She smiles softly
((They have onesies for like $15 at Target, it’s amazing. I went to the pajama section instead of Halloween section and it’s a million times more comfortable lol))

He shakes his head, “they are not leading, I am leading, they follow me and make sure I don’t eat anyone again.” He said turning to glare at the guards, one ignited the cattle prod threateningly to the beast.

((Also I wasnt sure if Afol came back or just said what he got lol))
Quetzalli looked at the prod and nodded, “I-I see. Do you eat any species you find o-or specific ones?” She seemed curious, “I-I’m a dragon, I take this form since I would have a difficult time in the halls if I were I-in the other form.”
((Oh lol sorry he came back to the lab and was talking to Alyson))
((aww, i got all exited about using karma more))
"ok then"

((Oh I didnt see that lol))

She looks up and smiles. "My my that sure is a delicious looking platter." She smiles and takes the whole tray gently as she places it on the table and begins eating away. "Thank you again for getting this." She smiles happily as she eats.

He shrugs, “I eat anything I can kill than fit in my mouth. Squirrels, raccoons, wolves, humanoids, bears, I tried elephant once, it was disappointing.” He said shaking his head and than looking her over, “though I haven’t ever tried dragon, it might be interesting.”

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus