Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

she comes into the room"ummm, hey alison, i got a question for you"
Afol smiled back “No problem! I’m glad I got the right stuff.” He gave a soft chuckle. “Let me know if you need anything else ok?”
Quetzalli nodded, then paused for a moment before chuckling slightly. “Maybe i-it would? I-I hope the dragon you eat won’t be me.”
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

She looks up from her food. "A question? Well ask away I suppose." She smiles lightly as shes still a bit weak. "And I will Afol, thank you."
Scar the unyielding beast (played anonymously)

He stares her in the eyes, “if I break free I won’t promise you anything... but for now I can promise you that you’re safe... mostly... the muzzle makes eating very difficult.” He says with a sigh and slouching his shoulders.
"can we let teanna and morana outside for 6 hours per day?"

She stares at her for a moment with a perplexed face. "And why exactly would I allow this? What is it for?" She asks kindly as she needed more details than what is given to her.
Quetzalli looked back at him and nodded softly, seeming to think. “I-It probably does make it harder, it’d be easier I-if someone helped I’m guessing?” She asked, as if considering something.
"let's see, what would the one reason be for me asking this, i dont have much time on this world, sooooooo, it might be to make it longer"
"sorry about my sister, she is quite a sarcastic person"
Afol nodded and he stepped back a little, keeping watch in case he was needed

"I get that but why do they have to." Her brow twitches. "How does it help in other words. Keep in mind I'm not around when you guys make deals so I dont get every detail as you seem to think I do. And I'm not anything special so I cant read minds. So I'll ask again, what is the reason for me to allow them to leave the facility for 6 hours? What will they be doing?" She sighs as she has about a million and 3 things to do and all she wants to do is eat.

He shrugged, “I’m not sure, no personnel can come near me.” He said this and his tongue tip suddenly poked through the hole as if testing it.
"basically, she needs to collect souls to get the power to free mine, which would make me be able to earn my freedom permanently, so this way i do not have to worry about the deadline for me to just go away. I dont know how many souls she needs, but i think it is a lot, i think she would only collect them from dying people, so she probably will not go killing randomly"
Quetzalli nodded, “Well maybe I-I can help? I mean I-I have nature magic so I can put the food to you by vines instead o-of my hands. And I-I can cut it up if it isn’t already. That way w-we can fit it through the muzzle if need be and you can eat.”

The guards seemed to be anxious about her request but said nothing, Scar thought, “maybe, I don’t try fruits often, so maybe it would be a nice change.” He sat down now his legs crossed over each other.

She thinks for a long moment. "After the way they yelled at me for..." she bites her tongue and squeezes a water bottle. "I'll give them 5 hours. Once they have proven they are not killing for the hell of it and are killing the ones who are dying or what have you then I'll make it 7 hours. If they break the deal then I take away 2 hours so itll be 3. If they break it again 1. And as baseball rules go. Three strikes, they are out of the deal. So, 5 hours to start with. Got it?" She says as she eats some more hoping she doesnt regret this.
"fine, i will tell them the rules" she holds out her hand"lets shake on it"
Quetzalli nodded, humming as she looked at the size of the holes in the muzzle for a moment before putting her hands together and a soft glow could be seen. She made some fruit appear, starting with berries since they were easy to put through the muzzle. A smaller vine wrapped around like a bowl to hold them in and Quetzalli put them in there before it would move to Scar in a gentle manner. “Would you like me to put it through the muzzle completely o-or just at the muzzle like it is now?”

She shakily gets up and shakes the hand. She holds it for a moment before saying. "Dont let me regret this Cyra.. I am putting a lot of faith in them so you can live." She releases and stands there for a moment as she shakes from weakness and stumbles back to the chair. "Huh... I hate stomach days..."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus