Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Scar the unyielding beast (played anonymously)

He licked with his tongue trying to get it to no success, “if you can just push it in I should be able to get it.”
"you do realize hell is just me doing literally nothing right, there is no torture that works for me, they tried once to make me react to seeing my sister die, it failed"
Quetzalli nodded and had the vine gently push the fruit into the muzzle for him.
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"Afol? Did I mention anything about Hell? No? I didnt think so. I heard you about hell not being your place. I also never said I would torture you did I? I'd appreciate you all stop putting words in my mouth." She sips some water. "I just said I'm placing a lot of trust in you didnt I? Take the compliment and dont let me regret my decision." She hums as she takes a bite of her burger.
"i am saying i want to avoid the place, it is boring, so i want this to work"

"Its really not up to me anymore is it? My end of the deal is here unless it's broken. So, I suppose you have to place your trust in the others in the agreement." She smiles as she enjoys her food.
"i will make sure they keep thier part of the deal, you know i can probably blow half of this place up with a single punch, right?"
Afol shook his head at the question “I never heard anything about Hell.” He then looked at Cyra, “If you don’t mind my input, if they do kill people who aren’t dying and are messing with the natural order then we can’t really choose one life over multiple who never went to hell..... I think that’s more what was trying to be said....”
“Is that a threat?” He frowned, sighing softly as he stepped forward a little as if to be ready fo defend

There was a long pause as the sound of him lapping up the berry echoed from hi muzzle, followed by the sound of spitting, “I am rather disappointed.” He said before spitting again, “I am not a fan at all... but thank you for your generosity.”

"And your point Cyra? You think I haven't had threats before? Simple fact here is I signed up to be here full knowing people will threaten me. It's no different from the military. And how do you think, with all the powerful beings here, that that situation hasn't happened hm? It's because of a secret 'weapon' to prevent that from happening. That is all I'll say on the matter. So take your threats somewhere else." She says unfazed.
"no, i am saying that my strength will keep them in line"

"As much as I get that, dont underestimate them either. I feel they are strong beings as well. Especially once they get their strength." She says as she sips some more water.
Quetzalli nodded softly “N-No problem. I-If you want to try some human food or maybe small animals then let me know o-ok?” She offered a soft smile to him
"i have beaten vampires before, it is easy to beat vampires"
Afol sighed softly, “Sorry, I thought you were threatening Alyson, but please do refrain from blowing the place up....”

He shook his head, “I doubt any animals could fit through these holes, maybe ants, there ok, bite a lot though. I wouldn’t mind a little human though.” He said looking hungrily at the guards who took a step back prods ready.
"if i really wanted to, i would take out everyone one by one, i would never take the cheap method"

She takes a deep breath. "Well then. You have nothing to worry about." She says as she eats her food
Quetzalli nodded “That’s True, u-unless I were to cut them I-into small enough bites.” She hummed and then watched the guards do this with a slight frown. “They’re that’s scared h-huh.....?”

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus