Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

she nods
Afol went stone faced when Cyra said that. The comments of her strength seemed more like threats in his mind but he knew better than to start something now
Cycas (played by -Glass_o_Water-)

Cycas walked past Q and Scar then stopped, “Wha- what is even going on anymore.”
Scar the unyielding beast (played anonymously)

He nodded and looked at her the white pupil in his eye focused on her, the air seemed to chill a little, “you would be to if you’d see the trail I’ve left, you would to if you smelled what the hounds smell on me, but ignorance is bliss, so enjoy it while it lasts, sooner or later you’ll learn.” He said his eyes never moving until he finishes before trailing to look at someone passing by as if nothing had happened.
Quetzalli looked him in the eyes, giving a soft nod. She knew there had to be a reason he was locked up like this but she wanted to see the good in people if she could. “W-Well until I-I learn, maybe I-I can visit you.... I-If you want me to.” She looked over at Cycas this when he said this and shrugged “Just talking r-really. I-It’s quiet around here sometimes.”

“Dude- How angsty are you?” He says causally.
(I swear Cycas is gonna get killed)

He examines her face momentarily before nodding and looking to Cycas, “I’ve never seen a slime dog before, how do you taste?”
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

She turns to Afol and offers him some of her fruit. "Itll help keep your energy up if you say you wanna help me." She really offered it in hopes he would be alright. She gets threats a lot so this isnt new but she gets where he is coming from.
Afol looked at her and gave a soft smile, taking a little bit of the fruit “Thanks. And I do want to help the best I can.” He said before eating it a little slowly.

“Slime dog? Wow, that’s a new one.” He grins opening a mouth full of sharp ashen colored bone. “Try anything and see what happens.”
Quetzalli watched this silently. She wasn’t a huge fan of arguments and such but she was curious to see what would happen

He moves to stand, as if he’s going to go and charge Cycas but he suddenly lets out a bellowing roar as a cattle prod but amped up enough to stun an elephant is jabbed into his neck provided by one of the guards, the other quickly following with his own blow to the monsters exposed back.

((Double post- ignore this))

He just stared at him, and makes no effort to stop them or move out of the way. “Well then.” He spoke in his usual pessimistic tone.
Nivar (played by JustAPlayer)

((Casual double send there.))

The guards get a call on their radios to bring him to his cell, so they poke and prod him to get up, “gurrrr but I want to try some slime dog.” He said complying but his head turning to look at the dog but than to Quetzail, “thank you for your generosity, it has been... nice... I hope we cross paths again.”

“First of all- not a dog- whatever that is. And if you dare touch me, it will not end good for you.”
(I am so sorry about Cycas being a jerk.)

Cycas wrote:
“First of all- not a dog- whatever that is. And if you dare touch me, it will not end good for you.”

((Nah man it’s all good, it’s just his personality, but if it wasn’t so late and I wasn’t so tired those guards might have been on the menu))

Scar the unyielding beast wrote:
Cycas wrote:

((Nah man it’s all good, it’s just his personality, but if it wasn’t so late and I wasn’t so tired those guards might have been on the menu))

((Oh goodness, poor guards))
Quetzalli frowned deeply when she saw this but knew she’d probably be prodded as well if she tried to stop them. She looked at Scar and nodded softly, “I-I hope so too....”

((Sorry that took so long, WiFi went out))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus