Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Quetzalli nodded, “I-I see. Well that’s always a-a good protection against that stuff.” She then smiled at her in a friendly manner, “I-I’m Quetzalli by the way, I’m sorry I-I forgot to introduce myself.”
"i can read your mind, but thanks for the introduction anyway, i am cyra"
“Nice t-to meet you.” She smiled, internally she really hoped she couldn’t see too much though. Having thought about that nightmare she had most of the day she quickly pushed it from thought now that she realized there were mind readers there.
she yawns
Quetzalli hummed slightly and she looked at Karma. “M-Mom is it ok if I-I practice a new spell? I-I wasn’t sure where I should do it....”
wakes up"testing spells, why dont we go outside?"
Quetzalli nodded “O-Ok.” She smiled a little
she snaps and they are both outside
Quetzalli looked around a little before looking back at her “T-This new spell is supposed to be kind of an interesting one. I-I’ve learned a lot about how to control plants and nature but not the earth and rock itself, w-which is what this spell is supposed to do.”
she casts a spell that makes all the trees start dancing"like that?"
Quetzalli looked at this in surprise “Y-Yeah. You’re a-a lot better at it than I am.” She chuckled slightly
"i am used to using every type of magic, i have been doing it since i was born"
Morana (played anonymously)

( back for a few minutes). Morana was in the cell. Teanna went and explained the whole deal to her. Morana. “ I guess I can accept it. But still. I hate dragons and humans. Glad the feeling mutual.” Teanna sat beside her. “ I get it. Morana. After what they did...I don’t blame you. They tortured and murdered your mortality after all you did to help.” She hugs Morana.
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

((I fell asleep))

"Well I was just about to work an something top secret if youd care to help. You just cant go around telling people." She smiles as she finishes up.
Nobody (played anonymously)

Roman was leaning on a wall, looking at himself in wonder, his eyes glowing, his sking brighter, and so was his hair, turning from brown-red to a vibrant red's and orange's, like a fire. It was... kind of nice.

Nobody watched the boy, feeling a little bad that he was the cause of this, but Phoenix-borns were rare, so he supposed it was a fair trade. Especially if it saved his life.
Afol smiled and then did a motion as if sealing his lips closed. “I’m good at keeping secrets, don’t worry.”

She takes a deep breath and stands up. "This is top secret okay? I'm going to show you this file and you can read over it. You can skip all my chicken scratch notes but study the typed stuff." She hands him a folder that says CLASSIFIED in big and bold letters
Morana (played anonymously)

Morana sensed something. She summoned a familiar who ran to Alyson. It looked like a spirit wolf. It held a file in it mouth.
Afol nodded “Ok, thank you.” He hummed and gently took the file. Looking at the wolf at the wolf in confusion “Um, hi?” Turning to Alyson, he gave a slight chuckle “I think it’s for you, I’ll read this in the meantime.” He sat down a little ways away and started to read

She smiles and holds out her hand not wanting to scare or frighten him or her. "Is this for me?" She asks softly.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus