Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Morana (played anonymously)

It nods and puts it on her desk. “ yes madam it for you.” The Wolf seemed very sweet.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Alyson wrote:
She smiles and holds out her hand not wanting to scare or frighten him or her. "Is this for me?" She asks softly.

Clyde knocked on her door
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"Thank you. I dont have much to give in return... would you like maybe a water or treat of some sort?" She picks up the file as she hears the knock. "Come in." She yells softly. "I really appreciate you bringing me this." She smiles and carefully opens it.

Wolf “ no I just wanted to apologize on behalf the other 2 of what happened. Also Clyde sorry about the vampire. I’m sorry Alyson about my mistress reaction. You allowing her to refuel is enough for me. This file is of a girl who was in my mistress care until she was brought here. The girl disabled and cant live along and if possible might need surgery. But my mistress says the girl has a long promising future if she can get surgery. I was hoping to have her brought her so she can have help.”

She skims through it and smiles. "I assure you I will give this little girl all I can to give her a shot at that bright future. Thank you for coming to see me. I will study this file thoroughly before she arrives. Is there anything I should know before she does come? Also, what happened with Clyde?" Her eyes widen slightly.
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She turns into her little cat form and she carefully gets on Alyson’s head, then she started to purr happily at her. She felt slightly safe when she was around her and she loved being safe with someone that she can trust.

Wolf “ um a vampire healed him by bitin* him and injecting him with her healing powers. She known to collapse without any warning and loses her memory around the event and is forgetful and sometimes shaky and sometime cat walk after...she also can talk...”

"The little girl is know to do all that or the vampire?" She smiles softly as she pets Red. "Well as long as everyone is alright then it's okay. Clyde could use some healing powers." She chuckles. "Wait, does that effect the vampire too?" She tilts her head.

“ the little girl the file has is known to collapse without any warning and loses her memory around the event and is forgetful and sometimes shaky and sometime cant walk after...she also cant talk... now as for Teanna the vampire from earlier. Yes and that she tasted his blood and liked it saying it rare quality. But least his arm is healed. But I’m guessing his neck hurts.”
Quetzalli nodded, “That’s cool.” She smiled at her

"I'd much rather have a sore neck and be healed then a gash that size and for awhile." She chuckles. "Strange though about the girl. I will definitely make her my top priority." She smiles softly.

Wolf “ thank you. If you ever need help i be happy to help anyway I can. That gash looked bad. I’m glad he ok. He and Teanna not on talking terms. But cold old blood does not fill here. But sure did. She kinda did not tell him she was a vampire...so he might be upset.”

"I can imagine he would be. Not many like being lied to. However it did help in a sense so I'm sure he will get over it." She smiles softly. "And no need to thank me, I want to help in any way I can." She smiles warmly.

“ well how could she lie if he never asked? I mean she was in cell and she clearly not human. He lucky cause that was worse then I thought. Maybe you can give him something for the pain.”
Cycas (played by -Glass_o_Water-)

((Ello! I hope everyone’s having a good day!))
Cycas was busy getting himself another cup of coffee. He wasn’t used to how this lab was set up, it felt so foreign and weird. Everyone here isn’t trying to kill you, yet. Trust no one he thought to himself.

((I hope you are having a good day as well!! PS I may be afk for a bit soon.))

"Fair point indeed. Well he will come to me or I will find him." She smiles softly.
Cycas (played by -Glass_o_Water-)

((Thank you! And okay!))

the wolf just giggled and smiled and sat on a tail. " now I will help you. how can I help?"

"My goodness so many helpers and not a whole lot to do. At least yet. This may sound weird but could I request you get a hair or something... saliva or a way to get DNA from each person or loving thing here? Like the patients and guards and stuff like that?" She tilts her head.
Afol hummed slightly as he looked up from the file, looking at the two for a moment curiously. “Uh, do you need my DNA as well....?” He overheard some of the conversation.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus