Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Morana (played anonymously)

she nods. " of course I can do that." she walked into a wall and went right through it. the wolf went by every cell collecting DNA without pain. since she was a spirit wolf.
Cycas (played by -Glass_o_Water-)

If Morana pasted by him he quickly jumps out of the way. “Don’t you dare.” He almost spilled his coffee to which he growled to mostly himself.
(Just wanted to share this but, Cycas’ species main language sounds similar to baby crocodiles. Which sound like small lasers)
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Alyson wrote:
"I'd much rather have a sore neck and be healed then a gash that size and for awhile." She chuckles. "Strange though about the girl. I will definitely make her my top priority." She smiles softly.

He frowned "Alysooooooon" he called, looking at her
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"Yes please! I'll just do a saliva test." She gets out a cotton swab and looks at Afol. "Open wide please." She says as she puts some gloves on.
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

She turns. "Yeah? Your neck hurting?" She tilts her head.
Morana (played anonymously)

soon a spirit bird was poking it head out of the wall. it giggled. " you look a lot better sir Clyde. you look healthy and stronger. oh and sorry about the vampire bite my mistress friend a vampire. sorry about the whole thing."
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Alyson wrote:
She turns. "Yeah? Your neck hurting?" She tilts her head.

He nodded, he looked sick. He had a frown like he was a child wth the flu
Afol nodded, “I-Is it ok if I request that you don’t share my results with anyone?” He whispered so only she would hear before opening his mouth for her
Venom (played by BondJamesBond)

‘I have awoken! Thou shall not be afraid!’
Carnage (played by BondJamesBond)

“Oh shut up idiot.”
((i am back now))
((Welcome back!))
she goes to find the two friends
“B-Bye....” Quetzalli waved as she walked off and decided to practice her magic
"sorry, wanna come with?"
“I-It’s fine, you seem busy. I can come with you I-if you want me to.” She smiled and stopped practicing
she held out her hand"come on, aint that busy, i just have to tell two girls a time limit they can mess around out here"
Quetzalli gently took her hand and nodded, “O-Ok.” She smiled, “Lead the way.”
she nodded and used a tracking magic to find them"they are back in the lab"
Quetzalli nodded, “Ok.” She hummed as she started to walk towards the lab

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus