Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

she walked back too and stood in the elemental barrier, making a hole for quetzalli to stand next to her
Quetzalli thanked her and stayed next to Cyra
she finishes walking through
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

((I'm back though whatever I ate is not happy with me))

"One person says you look great and you say you feel awful. But have a seat hun. I will be right with ya." She smiles and nods back at Afol and does the motion wear She zips her lips and throws away the key.
Morana (played anonymously)

spirit bird "he looks better then earlier. I think some sleep and pain relief might help."
Afol smiled and mouthed a thank you to her before going back to reading the file.

She places the swab in a tube and labeled it. She smiles and looks at Clyde. "What's wrong hun?" She says with a slightly worried expression.
"do you know the rules yet morana?"

"yes I was told. now you have to earn your friendom until I recover." she stated coldly.
Cycas (played by -Glass_o_Water-)

Cycas was looking around the lab, he was interested to see how advanced human tech was. He knew he couldn’t be too critical since most his species didn’t use tech, but he didn’t know that. They must’ve, everyone does.
(I’m kinda tempted to change his bio)
"By doing what?"

serving me and gathering souls of those who time has come.”
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She kept purring as she stays on Alyson’s head

She waves her hand in front of Clyde. "Hello? Earth to Clyde!" She chuckles and scratches behind Reds ear.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

He shook his head. "H-huh?' he wobbled around a little, clearly off balance

The bird picked up Clyde and put him in a chair. “ you ignoring your future wife or something?”
Nobody (played anonymously)

((Oh, so birds can pick up whole humans now)) (Ok)

Roman stalked about, walking this way and that, wondering what to do. He felt bored, and so far no one knew of or about Nobody, at all. Confusing considering how kind and open the being was. He had heard from some of the guards that there was a cientist named Alyson that was 'nice'.

"Yeah... your equilibrium is off..." she looks up all over. She checks his eyes and mouth, ears and nose. She then checks his neck. "Alright what hurts the most. I can guess the neck, but that's all I can guess." She chuckles.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

He smiled. "N-n-now everything hurts" he was turning pale

"Well, I'll give you a shot thatll help. Unless Q or Jules or someone who can easily heal without draining too much energy or power is available, then this will have to do. Also, do me a favor and start studying their charts and get to know them before letting them do stuff to you." She chuckles as she gets a shot. She wraps a band around his bicep so his vein is nice and plump. She carefully sticks the needle in and it was over in an instant. "There we are! Now it should take a few moments before it kicks in and the pain will subside for awhile and you should heal a bit more." She smiles softly and kisses his arm after places a bandage over where she injected him.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus