Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She slightly rolled in her sleep and she made sure that she was still on Alyson’s head, then her tail slightly hits Alyson in her face.
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

She chuckles and scratches Reds bottom before moving her tail to behind her ear.

She keeps purring in her sleep and she slightly covered her own face with her paws
Morana (played anonymously)

Damian wrote:
"It's... nice of you... to want to help... but what they did to me can't be fixed" He said softly, raising a shackled hand and petting some of her feathers softly, barely grazing them. He gave the slightest and smallest of smiles, "Thank you for the offer... however, a friend would be... nice" He said, taking small deep breaths as he took another step, as the guards seemed to be getting impatient.

The bird flew over and picked Damian up and took him to Morana. Morana was crying and a spirit Fox was there trying to give Morana comfort. The bird set him at the entrance of Morana cell.
Cycas (played by -Glass_o_Water-)

((Would anyone like to deal with my troublesome kiddo?))

She makes her way to the cafeteria and grabs her sweet bean nectar juice. (Coffee) She begins drinking some of it as she observed her surroundings.

((Lol sure))

Cycas was looking around the lab, he was interested to see how advanced human tech was. He knew he couldn’t be too critical since most his species didn’t use tech, but he didn’t know that. They must’ve, everyone does.
(Copy and past is my best friend.)

She spots Cy and walks over to him. "Are you here for the sweet taste of coffee as well?" She chuckles.

((I'll brb in 30! Gotta drive home))

She soon open her eyes and she stretches her body while on Alyson’s head.

“I suppose so,” he chuckles. “Though, I’m actually trying to figure out what’s the deal with well, your species. Something here is..off. Like..it doesn’t feel like an actual lab.”

"Ah yes well... I dont want you to feel uncomfortable of course. So I am trying to make this as home like as I can for you. Its not my choice to to keep you here so the least I can do is make it feel... well not as scary." She smiles. "Are there any questions you have for me? I will try my best to teach you um our way?" She chuckles and pets Red.

“Hi” she said to Cucas as she sat up while on Alyson’s head and she waved at him with her little red paw.

“Okay so- uh- I’ve noticed people are allowed to just walk around. And it really doesn’t make sense- at least to me.” He glances around then continues, “also this ‘cofe’ you speak of- what is it? Is it magic? Also languages..There’s so many for just one species, thank goodness I took an elective on your main language.”

She gets down from Alyson’s head and she lands close to Cycas, then she turns back to her normal self. She looked like a human, but with cat ears, a cat tail, and with fur covering her whole body, also she has paws, no hands.

He takes a quick step back looking confused, “What was that??”

"Like I said, I want you to feel free well... enough. Unfortunately, I cant prevent you all from coming here but I thought I'd give you some freedoms here." She smiles then chuckles. "Coffee is magic for me." She explains what's in it. "But it's my favorite thing that gives you energy and tastes good. At least to me." She grins kindly. "And as for language, I am with you on that one. I wish we stuck with one and called it a day." She chuckles and explains it's based off religion and other things.

“Oh,” he chuckles listening to all the new information. “This lab is a lot different than some of the other ones I’ve been to..In a good way I think.” Then he grins faintly, “It is really good, and that possibly explains why people like it, because of the medicinal properties.” He then looks confused, “humans are so complicated with what ever religion is.”

"Trust me, I know. I'm strictly science based and I only know basics of some religions. So dont worry, I know how we can be confusing. And I do hope you end up liking it here too." She smiles gently.

“You want to introduce me to him?” she asked Alyson and her tail slightly swayed on the ground, then she purrs loudly at them both.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus