Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"Oh perfect! I had no idea. This can help us understand and learn more about their biology." She smiles.

((I'll have to be afk for a bit bc I'm at 19% and I wont be home for awhile))
Quetzalli listened silently to their deal and hummed a little.

Afol gently put down the file where it would be safe and hummed, staying in the lab for now and he started reading a random book he found in there on sciences.
"i wrote all types of things about them"
((Out of curiosity did Cino write just about the test subjects or the guards and scientists as well?))
((only the subjects))
((wow, it went silent))

"Mind if I see them?" She smiles
she hands alyson all her notes

She reads over them. "Very well written... I love all the details! Mind if I make copies? I can give you copies of mine and we can compare." She smiles warmly.
"go ahead, this is the reason you hired me after all, correct"

"It is a reason, yes." She smiles before making some copies and giving back her originals.
she takes them and she gives a polite bow
Quetzalli started to feel a little dizzy and she sighed “I-I’ll let you guys figure out the deal in private, I-I should get going.” She started to walk off and almost walked into the door on the way out. A frown formed on her face as she could feel it getting worse, and her hand felt like it was starting to burn.
she rubs q's head
Quetzalli frowned slightly and held her right hand, “I-I think I might need to go lay down....?”
"ok then" she takes q to her room
Quetzalli thanked her and she slowly laid down, her head spinning
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she walks next to the room and suddenly she sees this and walks in"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?"
“I-I’m not sure....” She frowned, cringing slightly because of the headache, “I-I started getting dizzy a-and then my hand started to burn.....”
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she hugs her daughter

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus