Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Quetzalli hugged her back and frowned
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"you will be ok"
“I-It hurts....” She sighed, slowly closing her eyes as the light started to bother her

"healing magic would clear this up i bet"
“I-I can’t heal myself, b-but maybe it’ll pass? I-I don’t want to bother anyone.” She felt like she was already being a bother so she didn’t want to annoy anyone else
uses healing magic
Quetzalli seemed to relax for a moment, but the pain came back and she frowned “I-I don’t think it’s a physical issue....?” She looked at them

"you do not want me in your head"
Cycas (played by -Glass_o_Water-)

Cycas watched them compare notes for a moment before going to get some more coffee. Just choosing to watch the madness for right now.
"so, do you wanna challenge my knowledge?"
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She looks around for Karma after she was able to find her.
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"Well I think im going to do my rounds them head back to the lab." She states as she piles her notes in her clipboard and places a pencil behind her ear.
Quetzalli nodded, sighing softly “I-I’m going to try and sleep it off....” She slowly laid down and curled up under the blankets.
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

Once she finds Karma and she saw Q going to sleep, she decided to turn into her little cat form, then she curled up nearś body, so that she can try to slightly get her warm.
Venom (played by BondJamesBond)

‘Who’s the mucus dog?’

Cycas growled and said out loud, “who’s the overgrown gecko?”

‘For your information, I’m the most intelligent creature here, thank you very much.’

“Hah, interesting, though I doubt that. But you can believe what you wanna believe, if that makes you feel better.”

‘You don’t know my telepathic limits, but believe what you want to, Cycus.’

“And neither do you know mine,” he merely glanced at Venom before walking away, clearly uninterested in hearing them.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus