Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

She does her basic nurse check up where she checks the forehead for the temperature, does a pulse check and BPM, checks her breathing. "When did this start?" She asks as she makes some small notes. She may have an idea but doesnt want to jump to conclusions.
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she sits down
Quetzalli thought for a moment “A-About an hour ago I think it was?” Her breathing was a little strained and her BPM was higher than normal as if she had been doing exercise even though she wasn’t. “I-It started with my hand starting to hurt....” When she showed it to her, it looked red and almost as if something were starting to appear on her fingertips in black.
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She gets close to Q and she starts to lick her hair, showing that she’s stressed out, then finally scared about losing one of her best friends.
she enters and looks at the hand and gasps"what in the world happened?" she gets close, studying the hand
“I-I don’t know, I-I started practicing my regular spells but about ten minutes later I-I started feeling dizzy....” Quetzalli frowned as she honestly had no idea what would cause this. The back of her hand where it was bright red as hot to the touch and the black on her fingertips looked almost like the start of some pattern
"what spell?"
Venom (played by BondJamesBond)

‘Woah, Quetzalalali, are you okay? Well, clearly you’re not. Do you want me to numb the pain?’
“I-It was one to manipulate plants....” She then looked at Venom, “Thank you, t-that would be nice.” She smiled softly

"I see... you said your basic spells right? So you've used them before. This could be a sign your poweres are growing... hear me out. Some species with magic have magic that ends up evolving. This can have side effects. For example, what is happening to you... however I am not certain." She says as she feels her hop fingertips.
Venom (played by BondJamesBond)

He numbs her pain almost to the extent of not feeling it.

"it looks like what happened to me in the past"
“Thank you Venom.” She smiled softly, then nodded as she looked at Alyson. “That I-is true, Maybe the black stuff is the magic?” She hummed slightly in curiosity. Her hand clenched a little because of the muscles spasming for a moment but more black started to appear on her hand and it looked more and more like some kind of pattern. She looked at her and tilted her head, “I-It looks kind of like the one my dad used to have on his hand.....”

she uses some magic to convert her magic hands into a normal hands temporarily, just to show off the back of her hands"my symbol" it looked slightly different than q's symbol

"Can you maybe tell me more about your dad? Did he ever tell you about his mark?" She tilts her head.
Quetzalli nodded, “H-He was the same species and used a much stronger elemental magic t-than I do. A-All I remember him telling me was that he’d teach me the meaning behind it when I was older....” Her voice got a little quieter as she looked at her hand and the symbols had almost completely formed

"It is a beautiful symbol... may I take some photos so maybe I can research it and help give you the answers you desire. Or perhaps can your father tell you now or... is he no longer available.." she said trying not to cross any lines.

she puts her hand back to being metal
Quetzalli nodded, “Thank you. A-and yeah you can take pictures.” She then frowned a little, a memory flashing in her head for a moment. “H-He passed when I was 4, almost 5....”

she pets q's head a bit

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus