Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Quetzalli leaned into her touch a little and looked down. Even after almost 14 years she still missed him terribly.
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"it is ok"
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She licks Q’s hair once more and she meows softly, showing that she’s still stressed about Q’s health
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"If it means anything... my mother passed away when I was young as well... it's a type of pain no one can really understand unless it happens to them." She smiles a little with a hint of sadness. She takes a picture of her hand and holds Qs hand for a moment before giving it a small squeeze. "I'm not sure exactly what this is... but I will consult some experts and see if I cant figure out what this means, okay?" She smiles warmly.
Quetzalli nodded softly and she looked at Red before petting her a little with her other hand. She looked back at Alyson and nodded, “T-Thank you....” She smiled back softly
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she hugs her daughter

She slowly calms down and she started to purr at her.

She smiles and gets up. "Get some well deserved rest for now... Cone get me if something else happens." She waves goodbye to everyone and heads back to her lab.
Quetzalli hugged her back and then nodded “O-Ok, I will.” She smiled

She lays down close to Q
Quetzalli laid down and she curled up a little, slowly starting to fall asleep

Afol was still in her lab and he was humming to himself as he was reading a book on chemistry but looked thoroughly confused

She enters the lab and sees what hes reading. "Of everything in here you chose the hardest book?" She chuckles and lays out all the papers to try and organize stuff.
Afol looked up at her, “W-Well you were doing things with chemicals and I wanted to try and understand it but most of this is just confusing me even more.” He chuckled slightly

"Here. Read my notes instead. They will simplify it down and make it easier to understand." She smiles and hands him her notes. "I do appreciate the help. It makes life easier here."
Afol smiled “Thanks! And no problem, I’m glad I was able to help.” He hummed and started to read the notes “Oh yeah this is a LOT easier than that book.” He chuckled

She shrugs. "I mean I am a genius afterall." She chuckles. "I'm glad they could be helpful." She says as she studies all the notes of the specimen.
Afol nodded and he hummed softly “Indeed you are.” He smiled as he read the notes. Thinking for a moment he asked curiously “Did you already look at the DNA samples?”

"Yep! You check out!" She winked letting him know his secret is safe with her.
Afol smiled, “Thanks Alyson.” He was definitely happy that she wasn’t going to tell. Humming slightly he joked “So am I like 80% coffee?”

"No no more like 88% coffee. I'm around 98%. You better catch up." She chuckles as she writes firen shone notes.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus