Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Damian (played anonymously)

((Idk what ta do... eh...))

Damian was dropped into his apparent new cell, and he looked up, eyes sad and drooppy, but otherwise quite void of anything, his mouth in it's usual line. He picked himself up, hissing when he felt the stretch of his back, tears gathering in the corners of nis eyes.
Nobody (played anonymously)

Nobody sighed, wondering why he could hear such a ruckus. Was everyone allowed to just walk around or what?
Morana (played anonymously)

Nobody wrote:
Nobody sighed, wondering why he could hear such a ruckus. Was everyone allowed to just walk around or what?

The spirit bird went to nobody. “ hey you think you could try to be friends with my mistress?”
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She opened her eyes and she stretched her body, then she heads out to find someone to talk to.
Nobody (played anonymously)

Nobody seems slightly startled, but otherwise was calm, "Um, hello, your mistress might be?" he said courtly.

Roman walked along the hallways, avoiding people as much as possible, especially guards.
Venom (played by BondJamesBond)

‘Another boring morning.’
Afol gave a soft chuckle, “I guess so!”
Morana (played anonymously)

Nobody wrote:
Nobody seems slightly startled, but otherwise was calm, "Um, hello, your mistress might be?" he said courtly.

Roman walked along the hallways, avoiding people as much as possible, especially guards.

“ her name Morana she a grim reaper who depressed and is in a very weak state and only has 1 friend who @ vampire.”

She starts to walk around the place
Cycas (played by -Glass_o_Water-)

((What did I miss??))
"is it time for morana to head outside?"

She looks around for Cyra and she wanting to meet more people that were in the lab at the time.
she looks down at red"who let a cat in here?"

She turns into her actual size, “Who are you calling a short cat to?”
"who ever said short?"

“I’m smaller in my cat form, this is my actual form” she hissed
"and i am a robot with a soul that also has magic"
Venom (played by BondJamesBond)

‘Who let the malfunctional robot in?’

She looks at Venom, “You think that I can hang out with you instead of a robot?” she asked him as she softly hisses again at Cyra
"i am good to hang out with"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus