Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Venom (played by BondJamesBond)

‘All AIs end up like ultron. They are never good to hang out with. And yes redstar, you can hang out with me.’
"i am not an AI, i am actually someone who died, just because you cannot get inside my head does not make me an AI"

‘You’re still a dumb robot. I don’t trust them unless they were made by Clyde or Alyson.’
"my body might have been made, but i was born"
"also, i dare you to try to use your powers on me, i will be much faster than you think"

‘Y’know I can move much faster than you think. I’m just lazy. Even your robot receptors wouldn’t see me move.’
"i have more magic than you can shake a stick at, you would be surprised how much more magic i have than you do"

‘Who said I don’t have magic? I’ve learned most magic moves from anime thank you very much.’
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

“Stop fighting you two” she hissed as she started to walk to Venom in her little cat form and she lays down close to him, “What are you?” she asked him

‘And I am going back to bed.’
"anime? YOU LEARN MAGIC FROM ANIME? that is not how that fricking works"

‘I am more than just a lizard. I am the embodiment of chaos and power. Just haven’t shown my true form yet. Or ever, for that matter.’
"you would be a fun fight"

‘Oh yeah robot? I beat someone with a kamehameha. I learned it. One of my other powers. It’s called learn.’
"it is not a kamehameha, it is a great beam blast, your mind just puts the words to it to make it seem more interesting"

She slowly fell asleep and she covered her ears with her paws, due to them yelling at each other.
she looks at the cat"i love cats and dogs"

She started to purr a bit a Venom
she yawns
Cycas (played by -Glass_o_Water-)

“Would both of you shut up,” He hissed walking by with more coffee.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus