Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

((yeah, i have no clues why it is so silent))
((I think there's just a lot of people who are going through things or taking a break at the moment, I'm trying to reply more but there isn't much to reply to))
((true))
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

((Its hard to come up with things atm especially this week. My coworker is on her honeymoon so I'm doing double the work.))
((I honestly can’t remember where I had Afol so I’m just going to have him on patrol in case anyone wants to rp or do something with him lol))
Venom (played by BondJamesBond)

((Almost fall break for me. I’ll finally get to catch up on sleep.))

‘Yes, Quetzalli.’
Lyle Knox (played by Burrito)

((Also, could I try to rejoin?))
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

((Go for it))
Lyle Knox (played by Burrito)

He awoke with a groan, shaking his head blearily as he looked around. He sat up, wincing and taking in his surroundings. "Huh.." He said simply, too tired to form a complete thought. He made sure that he was still wearing his 'battery', a backpack-like device that kept his energy from reaching critical levels by diverting it into powering something.
Quetzalli nodded softly and she came forward. Her hands were soft as she carefully placed them on his face, one under his chin and the other on the side of his face as she looked closer at the markings. “Interesting.... I wonder why they appeared at the same time as mine. D-Do you think they’re connected?”
"he said that they were already there, he hides them like most magic users do"
“O-Oh, Sorry I didn’t know.” Quetzalli looked a tad embarrassed, not having the best memory if she had been told.
"i could show you mine, they are all over my body, even in my eyes"
“Really?” Quetzalli looked at her curiously
she nods and sighs, then on her robotic body all of her symbols stated showing up and her eyes had symbols in them too
Quetzalli looked at this in slight awe, “T-That looks really cool!” She smiled at her
she nods and smiles"thank you"
Venom (played by BondJamesBond)

‘It’s best you not touch mine. It can corrupt people, or turn me into my demon form. Your symbols aren’t dead black. Mine are complete darkness. Sometimes I find it hard to control it. That’s why I sleep a lot. Sleeping helps.’
Quetzalli nodded, “Is it possible that the magic you use has some sort of curse within it? Or is it just too strong and that’s why it corrupts?” She asked curiously as she moved her hands a little to avoid touching the markings themselves
"normally the better at magic wielding, the more you gain and the less that it can harm others"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus