Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

She blushes a little before squeezing his hand. "Did you want to grab a cup of coffee with me?" She asks softly.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"Sure" he said, smiling as he tried to get up. "Jeez, your so heavy! Must be those curves" he said teasingly
(( "Must be those curves." ...I see you Clyde, I see u xD))

"Oh you! Dont pretend like you dont love my curves." She whispers into his ear before standing up.
Shadow (played by Elisora)

((Oh so now he decides to come alive XD))

Alex Phoenix wrote:
(( "Must be those curves." ...I see you Clyde, I see u xD))

((*Sexy Saxophone music*))

Alyson wrote:
"Oh you! Dont pretend like you dont love my curves." She whispers into his ear before standing up.

He blushed a little, before getting up as well
"you are lucky to have a girl that does not just slap you for even insinuating she is even a little fat"she said looking at clyde as she just walked around all day yet she heard what he said
Venom (played by BondJamesBond)

‘Yes I do.’ Venom telepathically said to Alyson.

Her eyes widen slightly as she hears Venom before chuckling. "Oh hes just implying I have big boobs and a big bottom. I get his humor." She smiles softly as she takes his hand in hers.
Quetzalli smiled as well and she hummed slightly “Maybe I should carve more, but I think my room may already be overrun by rock carvings.” She chuckled

Afol hummed slightly, waiting patiently as he looked over at Alyson and Clyde. “Hey, I’m sorry to bother you two but I have some results from a test that I wanted to give you?” He smiled
"tell me what this black fire is venom, please"

‘Yes Cino. It is my magic. Like Quetzalli. But I’ve had it since I was born. It’s more of dark matter than it is magic though.’

Venom then runs over to Alyson, smacks her bottom, and sprints around the corner snickering.

Alyson wrote:
Her eyes widen slightly as she hears Venom before chuckling. "Oh hes just implying I have big boobs and a big bottom. I get his humor." She smiles softly as she takes his hand in hers.

He watched Venom. "Hey, don't do that!" he said, frowning
she nods and writes it down

"Hey!" She says with a yelp as She rubs her bottom. She then looks at Afol and nods. "Sure! I'll take a look at them. Thank you Afol!" She smiles as she looks at the well done notes. "Very well done." She says.

Venom squeals in the cafeteria and sprints away past Alyson. ‘DEAD BIRD! DEAD BIRD!’
she goes and looks over the shoulder of alyson to look at the notes, just out of curiosity of what Afol wrote
Afol smiled “Thanks! There’s also the videos of the test that I’ve emailed to you when you’re ready.” His notes were written surprisingly neatly, though the letters looked shaky. He had written notes about Quetzalli’s performance, where she seemed to have trouble, what abilities he observed, and even where she may need improvement and more.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus